Full Charge Bookkeeper/Accounting
Company: KDRA Architecten
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Title: Bookkeeper Department:--Trust Accounting-- Bargaining
Unit: NBU Grade:----N/A-- Position Summary: We are a large full
service busy Third Party Administrator and are looking for a team
member to join us in providing internal (unaudited) financial
reporting & supreme service to our clients. The position entails
being responsible for all aspects of the unaudited financial
reporting, eligibility records, premium billing, interacting with
accountants and other professionals and year end reporting. "Has
minimum necessary access to Protected Health Information (PHI) and
Personally Identifiable Information (PII) by Job Description/Role."
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare, distribute and be responsible for client's internal
financial statements and statistical reporting
- Reconcile checking, savings and investments accounts
- Prepare 941 filings and YE reconciliations for 1099Ms
- Post journal entries to general ledger (Peachtree [Sage]
- Review vendor invoices for accuracy and reasonableness
- Responsible for timely invoice paying processes
- Ensure accounting files are current and in good order.
- Must be able to handle multiple spreadsheets and reporting
schedules per client
- Interact with banks, their online banking software, positive
pay files and other electronic data exchange files
- Reconcile multiple medical insurance carriers and premium
- Manage eligibility records for multiple clients, COBRA notices,
- Perform other related duties and special projects as
- Acts as a resource for Client Services for accounting issues,
and provides back-up to other staff on all clients as needed
- Assists with special projects and other duties as
- Support the mission, vision and values of the company and the
team through role modeling and encouraging desired behaviors.
- College education and experience in a finance environment for
3-5 years and demonstrates the skills and ability to independently
perform all aspects above.
- Strong bank reconciliation experience with elements from
external & internal sources
- Must be able to reason through different software packages -
- Ability to type 45 WPM.
- Ability to operate 10-key calculator and have data entry
- Above average Excel skills, with the ability to create pivots
and utilize complex formulas for efficiency.
- Previous experience with accounting software preferable
Peachtree Accounting Software [Sage].
- Letter writing experience.
- Must be conscientious and dependable
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Facilitate interaction with other departments in furnishing or
obtaining information or reports. Working Conditions/Physical
- Typical office
- Typically sitting at a desk or table, working on a computer in
excess of 85%.
- Travel may be required ZAS's Mission, Vision & Values As a
member of the ZAS team, the Fund Relationship Executive agrees to
embrace and live out the mission, vision and core values of ZAS.
The values we live and work by are:
- We focus on relationships
- We take risks thoughtfully
- Ethical behavior
- Performance and accountability
- We strive to win, but not at all costs Zenith American
Solutions Real People. Real Solutions. National Reach. Local
Expertise. We are currently seeking an experienced Trust Accounting
Representative--with the necessary skills, initiative, and
personality, along with the desire to get the most out of their
working life, to help us be our best every day. Zenith American
Solutions is the largest independent Third Party Administrator in
the United States and currently operates over 40 offices
nationwide. The original entity of Zenith American has been in
business since 1944. Our company was formed as the result of a
merger between Zenith Administrators and American Benefit Plan
Administrators in 2011. By combining resources, best practices and
scale, the new organization is even stronger and better than before
We realize the importance a comprehensive benefits program to our
employees and their families. As part of our total compensation
package, we offer an array of benefits including health, vision,
and dental coverage, a retirement savings 401(k) plan with company
match, paid time off (PTO), great opportunities for growth, and
much, much more! Internals to Apply: If you meet the minimum
qualifications--and are interested in applying for the above
position, please submit an application. All applications must be
received by 5:00 pm on the Internal Posting Deadline listed above
in order to be considered prior Apply Now with our quick 3 minute
Application! * Fields Are Required What is your full name? First
Name How can we contact you? Email Phone Number Number Type What is
your preferred method of communication?
Keywords: KDRA Architecten, New England , Full Charge Bookkeeper/Accounting, Accounting, Auditing , Wallingford, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!