Director, Finance - Manufacturing Operations
Company: Fortune Brands Global Plumbing Group LLC
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Director, Finance - Manufacturing Operations Sanford, NC New
Bern, NC Summary: Moen has a new opening for our Director, Finance
who will provide financial leadership to our Global Manufacturing
Operations, ensuring compliance with company policies and generally
accepted accounting principles. Our Director Finance can be based
at our Sanford or New Bern North Carolina manufacturing
- Oversee the preparation of reports which summarize and forecast
manufacturing for U.S. and South Africa facilities, including
business activity and financial position based on past, present,
and expected operations and performance on -$200M cost.
- Lead preparation of budgets and plant cost standards, review
budget proposals, and prepare necessary supporting documentation
- Responsible for monthly accounting close process across three
manufacturing locations, including per Global Plumbing Group (GPG)
- Lead and coordinate the manufacturing annual strategic and
financial planning process; track actual results against forecast
and planned performance.
- Manage monthly and quarterly forecasts including operating
expense budgets and working capital metrics.
- Responsible for balance sheet control and reconciliations
including any external audit evaluation per GPG policy.
- Oversee facility compliance with internal control policies such
as system access, facility access, inventory control,
receiving/shipping processes, etc.
- Develop routine and ad hoc financial presentations as
- Manage the Operations interface with internal and external
- Improve monthly financial reporting & analysis process.
- Effectively manage communication of detailed analysis into
relevant, clear, and concise information that will lead to
- Develop and mentor direct and indirect reports across
manufacturing facilities, responsible for: strategic & financial
planning, reporting & analysis, capital allocation & cash flow
management, forecasting, the statutory & managerial close, resource
allocation & expense management.
- Deliver agreed objectives in high integrity and sustainable
- Develop positive business relationships and establish trust
with Operations Leadership Team and Finance Associates.
- Cultivate meaningful business partnerships with VP of
Manufacturing and Plant Managers
- Enhance internal IT systems to improve actionable insights or
to achieve process efficiency. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline (Finance,
Accounting, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics, Engineering,
Science, etc.) is required. A MBA with concentration in Finance,
Accounting or Economics is preferred. CPA/CMA preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible relevant work
experience is required. Prior experience in manufacturing and
distribution of branded goods or fast moving consumer goods
industry is preferred.
- Prior experience should include strategic and financial
planning process participation, as well as reporting, analysis, and
forecasting process ownership.
- Must have experience with IT systems and managerial reporting
tools (SAP, Oracle, Lawson, Hyperion, QlikView, etc.)
- Proficiency with MS Office and Excel modeling and data
- Responsibility for owning managerial & statutory close
- Ability to successfully contribute in cross functional
- Preparing analysis for presentation at senior levels (OPS LT &
- Possess a track record of process leadership and process
- Strong and confident communication skills are required (oral
and written), as well as strong analytical skills. Posted 30+ Days
Ago Full time JR-12885 About Us GPG's trusted brands include
Moen--, the #1 faucet brand in North America and several luxury
brands under its House of Rohl:--Perrin & Rowe--,
Riobel--,--ROHL--,--Shaws--- and Victoria + Albert--.
Keywords: Fortune Brands Global Plumbing Group LLC, New England , Director, Finance - Manufacturing Operations, Accounting, Auditing , Sanford, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!