Global Controller Financial Apply to This Job
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Global--Controller duties and responsibilities
- Prepares monthly financial reporting to management.
- Enforces--global--internal controls--by establishing,
monitoring, and--auditing compliance with--policies and
procedures.--Monitors and confirms--compliance--by
- Responsible for preparing annual financial--statements,
and--overseeing the annual audit by our outside auditors.
- Prepares budgets--and forecasts--by establishing schedules;
collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data;
- Helps company achieve budget objectives by--analyzing--results,
and--initiating corrective actions.
- Performs due diligence on potential--acquisitions,
and--integrates new entities into COMPANY control and reporting
- Ensures all corporate--income, business, and sales tax returns
are properly prepared and filed on a timely basis.
- Oversees corporate insurance and risk management.
- Reviews project accounting for timely & proper billing, revenue
- Oversees credit and--collections--function.
- Maximizes return, and limits risk, on--idle--cash.
- Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by
studying existing and new legislation; anticipating future
legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing financial
reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Maintains financial staff job results by--assigning
duties,--coaching, counseling, and
disciplining--employees;--planning, monitoring, and appraising job
- Protects operations by keeping financial information and plans
confidential. Global--Controller job qualifications and
requirements Minimum 5 years controllership experience in a global
corporation, preferably in the technology services
industry.--CPA--and prior Public Accounting Manager or--higher
level--experience--desired. Proficiency in Microsoft AX or similar
ERP system,--Power BI--or similar Business Intelligence software,
Excel,--Powerpoint, and Word required. Experience with foreign
currency reporting and translation, and mergers & acquisitions.
Must have strong attention to detail, work ethic, and
More Jobs Like This Job No. 650651
Job No. 650610
Sr Controller IB Controls
New York, NY
Job No. 649679
Job Tools:Apply to This Job --Print this job
Share thisEmail this job to meSend this job to a colleagueYour
* First Name:
* Last Name:
* First Name:
* Last Name:
Comments you would like to include (optional):
* Required fields
Need Help? Your Member ServicesRepresentative is
here for you at 1-203-750-1030
Keywords: ExecuNet, New England , Global Controller Financial Apply to This Job, Accounting, Auditing , York, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!