Billing Specialist (Financial Analyst II) REMOTE
Company: Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Position:Billing Specialist (Financial Analyst II) REMOTEJob
Description:What You'll Be Doing:
- Manage Aspencore and Aspencore EMEA billing teams to ensure
timely and accurate invoicing.
- Work closely with the management team to review, streamline,
align processes and bridge any identified gaps.
- Manage the billing process for NA and EMEA, utilizing multiple
systems, currencies, and languages.
- Ability to collaborate and work professionally with sales and
finance, within a fast paced and growing business segment.
- Assist in the implementation of controls within the sales
- Work with finance to identify opportunities and streamline
- Assist in the implementation of any new software as needed.What
We Are Looking For:
- 4 year business related degree, accounting preferred
- 2 - 4 years of experience in billing and/or finance
- Experience with and understanding of project revenue
- Experience in setting control processes within a sales
- Advanced skills in Microsoft office
- Working knowledge of OracleWhat's In It For You:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability InsuranceAnnual Hiring
Range/Hourly Rate:$62,200.00 - $75,350.00Actual compensation offer
to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon
geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill
level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if
applicable) will be finalized at offer. Location:US-CO-Colorado
(Remote Employees)Remote work employees may be required to be
present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related
purposes, at the Company's request and sole discretion.Time
Type:Full timeJob Category:Accounting/FinanceEEO Statement:Arrow is
an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered
for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender,
age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran
or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)Arrow COVID-19
Vaccination Policy:Arrow requires all new employees in the United
States to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to
beginning work, except where prohibited by law.
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Inc., New England , Billing Specialist (Financial Analyst II) REMOTE, Accounting, Auditing , Londonderry, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!