Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Why join this company?
- Our client has partnered with CFS to identify an Senior
Accountant! This person is going to be a key contributor in the
- We have successfully placed more than a handful of their
employees and they all rave about the great culture and supportive
- They offer a fun/energetic work environment with team happy
hours and summer hours on Fridays!
Major Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant:
- The Senior Accountant will work firsthand on Purchase Orders,
AP and AR
- Prepares internal and external financial statements from
information gathered from the general ledger system
- Prepares general ledger entries and trial balances by
maintaining records and files
- Implement accounting procedures with accounting team
- Analyzes gross profit information by developing spreadsheet
reports; verifying information
- Daily workflow includes monthly bank reconciliations, credit
card transactions, processing monthly sales tax returns for
numerous states, salespersons commissions, generating year end
- Processes accounts payable and reconciling invoices, purchase
orders and receiving documents
- Create and send customer invoices, maintain record of
receivable aging and work on accounts receivable
- The Senior Accountant will prepare periodic reporting package
including financial statements (balance sheet, income statement,
cash flow statement) as well as relevant key performance indicators
- Prepares month end closing documents; year-end closing
statements; and work with outside auditors as needed.
Skills and Qualifications for Senior Accountant Role:
- Proficient with Excel
- Experience with software implementation a plus.
- Bachelor's in Accounting is ideal
- 4+ years accounting experience is a plus!
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, New England , Senior Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Seymour, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!