Company: Creative Financial Staffing
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Accountant CFS is supporting our client with their search for an
Accountant to join their team. About the Company:
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Competitive compensation
- Ability to work independently while also having easy access to
- The Accountant will report directly to the Manager Key
Responsibilities of the Accountant:
- The Accountant will perform detailed bank reconciliations for
- Utilize the accounting system to identify errors and
discrepancies, sometimes down to individual transactions.
- Oversee the billing process, which includes invoicing one
company for products provided to other companies.
- Process invoices in QuickBooks Preferred Qualifications of the
- Bachelor's or Associate's degree in Accounting
- 5 years of relevant experience
- Expertise in bank reconciliation
- Intermediate Excel skills
Keywords: Creative Financial Staffing, New England , accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Shelton, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!