Company: Affinity Dental Management
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job Description Are you looking to take your career in dentistry
to the next level? Do you desire to be part of a supportive team of
like-minded dental professionals who strive to provide exceptional
patient care? Position: Office Manager Location: Cromwell,
CTStatus: Full-time It is the mission of Affinity Dental Management
to create growth and learning opportunities throughout our
participating dental practices to achieve excellence in the
delivery of dental services; to enhance the professional and
personal lives of our dentists and dental professionals; and to
strive to be on the cutting edge of dental medicine by maximizing
access to, and use of, organizational, intellectual, and physical
resources. Affinity Dental Management holds your most valued
interests at heart. As such, we strive to stay up to date on the
latest technologies, training opportunities, quality control
standards, and operational efficiencies as they relate to the
dental industry. About the job:
- Moderate noise levels from dental and other office
- Comfortable medical office/lab setting.
- Hand dexterity and typing skills to work with standard software
- Good mathematical aptitude in order to prepare and interpret
financial and productivity reports.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate and lead a team
- Near Vision - Ability to see details at close range (within a
few feet) as required for computer software programs and the
observation of subordinates' work quality.
- Excellent communication skills - Talking and writing to others
to convey information effectively.
- Organizational Skills – Ability to create systems and order,
break large goals down into achievable tasks
- Stress Management - Ability to maintain productivity and
professionalism in a fast-paced environment and stressful
situations. Ideal candidate:
- 3-5 years of dental management experience.
- Experience in dental treatment coordinating.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a medical or dental office
- Knowledge of billing codes and understanding of insurance plans
is a plus. Benefits:
- Sign on bonus
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Sick Time
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-term disability plans
Keywords: Affinity Dental Management, New England , Office Manager, Administration, Clerical , Cromwell, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!