Financial Analyst (In-Office)
Company: Walpole Outdoors LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
This role will assist the Plant Controller in tracking and
reporting labor and material applied to manufacturing jobs, as well
as reconciling actuals to standard costs. The focus will be on
managing a reporting system that delivers accurate and timely
manufacturing cost data that can be used for analysis and
budgeting. The Financial Analyst will be working in a team
environment and will be communicating with staff both on site and
from the corporate office in Foxboro, MA working to create quality
information. Job Duties:
Daily reconciliation, correction, and reporting of applied
- Monthly reconciling of direct labor, allocated direct labor,
materials application, and cost of goods sold by product line.
- Oversight and audit of cycle count inventory.
- Review purchase variances monthly and create a list of standard
cost changes by item for review when a trend is indicated.
- Make all inventory adjustments and inventory issuance entries
for Maine locations.
- Provide backup to manufacturing administration team. Includes
work ticket creation, materials entry, job ticket packet creation,
and inventory receipt.
- Daily reports for production including work cell priority
lists, loading documents, accumulated work hours by employee and
- Audit standard cost of manufactured products to match actual
production cost to standard cost.
- Audit Bill of Materials cost relationships from components to
finished goods for appropriate standard costs at each step..
Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Proficiency with financial management software
- Advanced computer skills
- General math skills
- Thoroughness and attention to detail
Keywords: Walpole Outdoors LLC, New England , Financial Analyst (In-Office), Administration, Clerical , Pittsfield, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!