Reporting Data Analyst
Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Job Locations US-VT-Winooski - US-IN-Indianapolis - US-Remote
Type Full-Time Category Technology Overview Reporting Data Analyst
Marathon Health (www.marathon-health.com ) people are more than
just employees-they are ambassadors. Join our mission to change
healthcare! We are hiring a full-time Reporting Data Analyst to
join our team. This position will be based in Indianapolis, IN or
Winooski, VT but remote is possible for the right candidate. This
is a full-time position that in addition to a great team and work
environment offers competitive pay and full benefits package
including medical and dental insurance, vision, 401k, paid time off
and holidays and resources to support your ongoing growth and
development. About Marathon Health Marathon Health--is one of the
nation's leading providers of employer-based health services. We
serve businesses throughout the United States, providing a
different kind of healthcare program that focuses on total
population health management and health risk reduction. Marathon
Health promotes a culture of health and wellness in everything we
do. It is for this reason we seek to hire individuals who embrace
wellness and model healthy behaviors in their own lives. We are
proud to be a drug and tobacco free company. We value the richness
diversity brings to our workforce and are committed to being an
equal opportunity employer and provider (EOE). The Reporting Data
Analyst is responsible for the development of SQL and Tableau
reports. The Reporting Data Analyst is responsible for supporting
various areas of the organization by providing internal/external
reports, ad-hoc data queries and proactive analysis to help the
leadership team improve decision-making. This will include but is
not limited to providing analysis for assist sales team, client
engagement, clinic operations, etc. This role works in
collaboration with Business Intelligence to deliver on Marathon
Health's need for clinical and operational insights across the
organization at all levels. The Reporting Data Analyst reports to
the Director of Enterprise Reporting. Responsibilities
- Responsible for internal reporting as well as ad-hoc data
queries and proactive analysis to help leadership team improve
- Gather, manage and synthesize large amounts of information
effectively and creatively.
- Generate quarterly, annual and ad-hoc reports for clients.
- Analyze medical claims data and provide recommendations to
- Analyze external/internal clinical data and provide
recommendations to drive improvements.
- Collaborate with the BI and EDW team to pull together most
recent data from data warehouse.
- Creates SQL scripts, Tableau and Excel based reports to support
Ensures reports and presentations are visually appealing.
- Document process flows and create standard operation procedures
- Provide data and thorough project recommendations to drive
client satisfaction. Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree is a related field
- 3+ years experience
- Highly proficient in SQL
- Experience with Tableau
- Proficient with various BI tools
- An innate curiosity for using various data sources to answer
key business and clinical questions.
- Works in a collaborative fashion but can take the reins and
lead projects/threads of work confidently.
- Ability to guide a disparate group from defining a business
question through to a solution.
- Ability to articulate and implement data warehouse concepts and
- Ability to articulate and lead a group through basic healthcare
data concepts such as use of clinical ontologies, risk modeling,
common key performance indicators used to monitor populations,
common data elements, etc.
- Stays calm and excels when under a tight deadline.
- Skilled in synthesizing insight into an easy to understand
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. Sorry the
Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please
refresh the page and try again later.
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, New England , Reporting Data Analyst, Advertising , Winooski, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!