Social Media Manager
Company: Hawthorn Creative
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Hawthorn Creative is looking for an experienced, passionate
content creator -who is as capable at writing content and captions
that stir action as they are at targeting paid campaigns that
capture attention. In this role, you'll plan and develop original
content for our clients' -social channels and suggest creative ways
to build our brand awareness, promote our clients' services, and
connect with new potential customers. From the day-to-day
management of our clients' social platforms to innovative
campaigns, you'll be the face behind the post. -
Our projects focus on travel, tourism, weddings, and events. You
will be creating content, including social media posts, blog
content, and paid social media campaigns for our clients who are
some of the biggest and most notable names in the hospitality
industry (hotels and resorts, ski resorts, hotel brands, wedding
venues, and beyond). -
A little about us:Hawthorn Creative is a full-service marketing
agency dedicated to the event and hospitality industry. Our team of
designers, content developers, strategists, and account executives
are passionate about merging powerful creative with strategy to
drive results. -
What you will be doing:SOCIAL MEDIA DUTIES
- Assume full ownership of client social media accounts
(Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter)
- Create content pillars for organic posts and curate photos to
make every piece of content looks its absolute best.
- Publish, monitor, and report on client organic and paid social
- Establish KPIs and -success metrics and create a -reporting
framework that highlights results
- Monitor account activities, including any comments, and provide
recommendations on response and strategy
- Own and create social media calendars and develop strategy
around posting cadence
- Report social media analytics and performance, including
measuring engagement, web traffic, and SEO
What you need for this position:
- 3+ years of experience in social media marketing and/or content
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Strong understanding of social media channels, content
development, and social analysis, including performance
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build trust
and partnerships across levels
- Ability to ideate, create, and deliver creative content (text,
image, and video)
- Experience working together with internal creative teams and
cross-functional marketing partners
- An unwavering commitment to deadlines and attention to
- A plus: understanding of SEO, SEM, and keyword principles as it
relates to writing for the web.
Top reasons to work with us:
- Industry leader within hospitality marketing, known for
powerful aesthetics, compelling content, and proven results.
- Entrepreneurial company with dynamic work environment where
accomplishment and creativity is encouraged.
- Ability to see the beautiful results of your work come to
fruition, working hand-in-hand with top designers, content
managers, developers, and senior leadership.
- A dog-friendly office, charity give-back time and events, and a
work-hard, play-hard company culture.
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter, including links
to 3 writing samples and/or links to social accounts you manage
that show off your work.
Keywords: Hawthorn Creative, New England , Social Media Manager, Advertising , Canterbury, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!