Digital Advertising, System Engineer
Company: Fluency Inc - Advertising Automation Platform
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Our team is detail-oriented and extraordinarily passionate. We
thrive on designing simple and scalable solutions to complex
technical problems, and delivering a leading enterprise software
platform for our customers. We are looking for exceptionally
ambitious and communicative hands-on individuals who are
comfortable working with a dynamic team, have experience working in
a fast-paced environment, and who have the passion and skills to
take our company to the next level.
A System Engineer position is one that is highly technical and
involves working directly with our Clients and the Fluency Team.
This includes launching clients on our platform and managing and
monitoring them ongoing. A System Engineer is core to our client
relationships. The ability to be technical, project manage, QA,
code, multitask, teach and build relationships is key to the
External Role Duties:
- Establish post sale relationships with points of contact.
- Educate users how to leverage the Fluency platform and then
help them to it.
- Help clients adapt old and new advertising strategies for the
- Troubleshoot technical issues as they arise - escalate issues
to engineering team.
- Travel to meet with clients, up to 25 percent, but typically
less, we do not travel in the current COVID world.
- Conduct scheduled meetings including QBRs
Internal Role Duties:
- Report back to all internal stakeholders on client
- Manage tickets on customer issues..
- Contribute to onboarding guide/best practices.
- Contribute to existing 'how to' guides for Fluency platform
products and features.
- Contribute to internal process documentation.
- Identify KPIs to monitor the success of clients' post Fluency
platform adoption (client
- retention rate, client employee retention rate, increased ad
budgets, advertising budgets etc.)
What We Look For:
- Drive for success
- Absolute Expert in Digital Advertising; PPC/FB/Display
- Track record of working directly with clients and helping them
- Technical mindset in understanding dynamic advertising
- Loves feedback, adapts and grows
- Passion and expertise working with peers
- Extensive Experience with the advertising industry a plus
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Fluency Inc - Advertising Automation Platform, New England , Digital Advertising, System Engineer, Advertising , Burlington, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!