Company: Planet Fitness Franchises
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionMARKETING SPECIALISTThis is an opportunity for
the right candidate to not only take their skills to the next
level, but to also learn about the franchise business & fitness
industry by working for a fast paced and growing franchise company
under the Planet Fitness concept currently owning more than 100
locations throughout Connecticut, New York, New Mexico, Arizona,
Georgia, Tennessee, and Canada...and growing.JOB SUMMARY:We are
looking for a zealous Marketing Specialist to support the Marketing
department in its primary and administrative duties.
Responsibilities of this role include assisting in organizing
campaigns and executing marketing strategies. This work will be a
critical factor for the smooth operation of the Marketing
department and the attainment of its goals, as well as for the
long-term growth of the company.To be chosen for this role, you
must have a bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or a related
field and prior work experience in sales or marketing. Effective
written and verbal communication skills and a high level of
attention to detail are both important keys to success in this
role.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILTIES:
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and their partners on
- Assist in creating and routing marketing materials such as club
promotional signage, billboard creative, mail creative.
- Maintaining and managing the marketing database and
communication platform to support core channels such as social
media, email, and direct mail.
- Updating Planet Fitness website and digital notifications.
- Understanding company product and brand.
- Creating and interpreting a variety of reports spanning across
numerous marketing channels.
- Organizing market research.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the
functionality and coordination of the Marketing department's
- Preparing/Editing/Updating spreadsheets, databases, and
inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional
or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related
- 2 years of sales and marketing experience.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and
- Experience working with CRM/customer communication
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- A high level of attention to detail/strong organization
- Ability to work effectively within a team and
independently.Please note this job description is not designed to
cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice.Planet Fitness is an Equal Opportunity
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Planet Fitness Franchises, New England , Marketing Specialist, Advertising , Orange, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!