Customs Entry Writer
Company: Janel Group, Inc.
Location: North Haven
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Customs Entry Writer
Janel is seeking a Customs Entry Writer to join our team! If you're
a high-energy, focused customs broker professional who wants to
continue building your customs brokerage career with a
customer-focused, fast-paced industry leader, we'd love to
This position can be based in our BOS (Lynnfield, MA) office or NOH
(North Haven, CT) office.
- Prepare Customs entry documentation in compliance with US
- Proactively and aggressively resolve clearance, logistics and
transportation issues with a focus on getting the best possible
result for our customer every time.
- Actively communicate with customers to ensure 100% satisfaction
and full visibility of shipment status.
- File Partner Government Agency (PGA) data sets (FDA, F&W,
etc.) including FDA Prior Notice, and ISF.
- Contribute to the development of a best-in-class Customs
Brokerage service product.
- Collaborate with the team to deliver outstanding service to our
customers while leveraging opportunities to grow our business.
- Brokerage License a plus
- 3-5 years' experience and solid working knowledge of Customs
- 3-5 years' experience and working knowledge of logistics,
freight forwarding, transportation and domestic distribution
- Working knowledge of logistics, freight forwarding,
transportation and domestic distribution processes
- Experience with CargoWise software a plus
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office products (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint and Outlook)
About YouYou're the perfect candidate if you're:
- A Team-player- You enjoy working with co-workers, partners,
vendors, and customers
- A Communicator- your verbal and written skills are on
- Diligent- Nothing happens by itself. Your effort makes all the
- Eager-You want to grow and develop alongside the company
- Customer Obsessed- "Customer-focused" doesn't quite say it.You
roll up your sleeves and go the extra mile for our customers.
Janel Group provides the following:This is a unique opportunity to
build your customs brokerage and freight forwarding career inside a
growing organization that has a global reach and is built around
the importance of a local, personal touch. Working at Janel Group
provides all team members with the opportunity to play a key role
in building something great with talented, supportive colleagues in
a friendly environment!
Not to mention we offer:
- A Competitive salary
- A Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision,
life, disability, etc.)
- PTO(sick/vacation) and 10 paid company holidays
- Participation in generous station-level quarterly
- A 401K Plan with company match
- Great culture and fun working environment
About UsAt Janel Group, we believe that the global logistics
economy starts here! For over 45 years, we've delivered the best
customer experience in the marketplace. We are building something
enduring and much bigger than ourselves which is why we created an
environment that encourages your growth and development. Janel
knows our culture is our business and culture starts with our
values: Teamwork, Hustle, Transparency, Humility, Positivity, and
To learn more about Janel Group, visit us at
Next StepsIf you're highly motivated, seeking a challenging and
rewarding position, and want to be part of what we're building at
Janel Group, apply today with your resume! Bonus points for a great
cover letter - or any cover letter at all!
Janel Group is an equal opportunity employer and E-Verify
Keywords: Janel Group, Inc., New England , Customs Entry Writer, Advertising , North Haven, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!