Company: JOCKO FUEL
Posted on: August 8, 2022
WHO WE ARE
JOCKO FUEL is among the world's fastest-growing providers of
premium sports and lifestyle nutritional products headquartered in
Jay, Maine. JOCKO FUEL's core principles focus on clean, natural,
and functional ingredients to support a disciplined approach to
leading a healthier lifestyle.
JOCKO FUEL bears the namesake of retired Navy SEAL, world-famous
podcaster, and NY Times best-selling author, Jocko Willink. Jocko,
together with CEO Pete Roberts, conceptualized and established the
brand in 2017. A year later, JOCKO FUEL's product line launched
with our all-time best-selling product, Joint Warfare. Our product
line has grown to include GO energy drinks, M--LK protein powders,
pre-workout powders, Greens, and various other supplements offered
in a variety of formats.
Check us out:
----- > http://www.jockofuel.com----- >
JOCKO FUEL is looking for an on-site Marketing Director that will
report directly to the CEO. This is a great opportunity for someone
who likes a fast-paced environment. This position will work with
the executive team directly to help craft and execute the company's
marketing and advertising efforts. The marketing director will have
access to a seasoned in-house media team capable of high-level
media production. Must have a minimum of 5 years of previous
experience. CPG experience is a plus.
- Overseeing marketing department.
- Evaluating and developing our marketing strategy and marketing
- Planning, directing, and coordinating marketing efforts with
the executive team.
- Developing new and innovative ways for market penetration.
- Identifying potential customers.
- Developing promotions with advertising & sales managers.
- Understanding and developing budgets and finance, including
expenditures, return-on-investment and profit-loss
- Developing and managing advertising campaigns.
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Supporting sales and lead generation efforts.
- Coordinating marketing projects from start to finish.
- Organizing company conferences, trade shows, and major
- Overseeing social media marketing strategy and content
WE ARE SEEKING TEAM MEMBERS WHO ARE: -
-Out-going: -You're okay to be the first to say
hello.-Solutions-Oriented: -You ninja the heck out of
problems.-Punctual: -You hit the ground running.-Growth-oriented:
-You're not just about the job but also the journey.-Enthusiastic
about puppies. -Seriously, we mean that.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications, or
- 5 Years minimum experience in marketing and running a marketing
- Proven marketing campaign experience.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proven ability to manage budgets.
- Professional and proactive work ethic.
- High competence in project and stakeholder management.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication
- Experience with digital marketing forms such as social media
marketing and content marketing.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and
- Competency in Adobe Suite a plus.
JOCKO FUEL provides equal employment opportunities to all employees
and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and
harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local
Keywords: JOCKO FUEL, New England , Marketing Director, Advertising , Jay, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!