Principal Product Marketing Specialist-Kepware & ThingWorx
Posted on: February 15, 2019
PTC Company Description About PTC (NASDAQ: PTC)
PTC helps companies around the world reinvent the way they design, manufacture, operate, and service things in and for a smart, connected world. In 1986 we revolutionized digital 3D design, and in 1998 were first to market with Internet-based product lifecycle management. Today, our leading industrial innovation platform and field-proven solutions enable you to unlock value at the convergence of the physical and digital worlds. With PTC, manufacturers and an ecosystem of partners and developers can capitalize on the promise of the Internet of Things and augmented reality technology today and drive the future of innovation.
We are headquartered in Needham, MA through 2018. Check out our new global headquarters in the Seaport district, planned for 2019. http://bit.ly/2j9d6hn Region The Americas Subregion North America Country-City USA-Portland ME (Kepware) Business Title Principal Product Marketing Specialist-Kepware & ThingWorx PTC Org GMK - Growth Marketing Job Description for Advertising Purposes Principal Product Marketing Specialist - Kepware and ThingWorx
Needham, MA & Boston MA
We are looking for a motivated Principal Product Marketing Specialist to join our team! If you want to create engaging stories about the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) and industrial connectivity for developers, tech leaders, and innovators who are out to change the world, we want you! Attention to detail, an eye for quality, and the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into consumable benefits are crucial.
We are a team of seasoned marketers that are adept at telling compelling stories that engage and excite customers and partners alike. This is a fast-paced market so we are required to be nimble and skilled at multi-tasking to accomplish our goals. We work cross-functionally across the entire company and are deemed subject matter experts for our respective disciplines. This role will encompass two industry-leading platforms (Kepware for Industrial Connectivity and ThingWorx for Industrial IoT).
In this key role, you will work with Sales, Product Management, Marketing Communications, Demand Generation, and other teams to drive differentiated positioning, messaging and programs for our market-leading technologies. You will be heavily involved with crafting innovative and compelling deliverables such as messaging, sales materials and thought leadership content to drive and reinforce the value proposition of IoT and industrial connectivity for marketing campaigns, field enablement, and partner support. Reporting to the Senior Director of Product Marketing, you will also assist in the design and focus of materials that build mindshare across the buyer's journey, empower multiple sales teams to sell more, and solidify our position as the leading Industrial IoT and Industrial Connectivity platforms.
Desired Skills and Knowledge:
- Create marketing assets such as product sheets, infographics, solution briefs, white papers, user guides, web tutorials, web content, presentations and other collateral content
- Conduct relevant market and competitive analysis to help in product positioning and differentiation plus conduct prospect and customer research to assist in use case and ROI development
- Support awareness and educational activities including webinars, events, demand generation, and customer case studies
- Work closely with sales enablement to develop the content and then train personnel to support the sales process
- Work with the demand generation and partner marketing teams to ensure content needs are being met for all go-to-market channels
- Proven success in creation and execution of product marketing strategies and materials for enterprise software is essential
- Able to communicate persuasively and precisely - excellent written and oral communication skills
- Self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced software environment with a drive to take on new challenges
- Ability to work independently and proactively in a dynamic and aggressive high growth environment
- 5+ years' experience in marketing enterprise software
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or a technical discipline; MBA desirable
- This position will require 20% or less travel to industry conferences, customer visits, sales meetings, and other places both U.S. and international
Job Req Number 29575BR Why Join Us and Benefits Summary PTC is a great place to work. Our culture is one of excellence, innovation, empowerment, and caring about our customers, communities, and employees. We have built an action oriented culture of integrity and trust, creating a sense of team spirit at both the departmental and company-wide level. At PTC, we have great employees and know that they are critical to the company's success.
The Core Values we live by to achieve our success are:
- Customer Success
- Innovation & Empowerment
- Integrity & Professionalism
- Social Responsibility through Shared Value
We are looking to add strong candidates that uphold the PTC Core Values and are eager to grow and develop their careers with us. If you share these values and enjoy a work environment that is fast paced, hands on, and results oriented, then PTC is the place for you.
PTC benefits are among the most competitive in the industry. While your salary is the major component of your compensation, you also receive a competitive benefits package including:
- Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Healthcare and Dental insurance
- Paid Time Off and Sick Time
- Birthday Day-off
- Tuition Reimbursement (Canada, India, Israel, US)
- Holiday Pay
- Employee Referral Program
- Management and Employee Training Development
- Other Regional-specific Benefits
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Keywords: PTC, New England , Principal Product Marketing Specialist-Kepware & ThingWorx, Advertising , Portland, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!