Full Stack Engineer
Company: Bastion Health
Posted on: January 16, 2022
A bit about us:
Bastion is a digital health platform technology to impacts and
enhances men's health by offering diagnostics and treatment
solutions. We believe men's health should be simple, accessible,
and comprehensive. So our platform addresses reproductive and
prostate health for men by connecting them with our physicians and
guiding them through their journey to better men's -health.We're
looking for a full-stack developer with great problem-solving
skills and ready to join a dynamic development team. Bastion Health
is a fast-growing company that brings a new world of personalized
health care to its customer. As a part of the technology team, you
will take part in everyday problem solving, sprint planning, and
system design to push the product further. You'll be part of a
small but fast-moving team responsible for creating awesome
software from conception to deployment.If this sounds interesting
to you, and you have the required experience, we would love to
speak with you!
Role & Responsibilities
- Contribute to both frontend and backend applications.
- Collaborate with product and design teams to solve problems for
- Deliver high-quality software balancing the need for
- Take responsibility for the long-term health and success of our
- Must have 5+ years of software development experience, 7+ years
is a big plus.
- Must be proficient w/ TypeScript
- Must be comfortable with both frontend and backend concepts,
but it's expected you might consider yourself stronger in one or
- Should be well-versed in modern API patterns, including
knowledge of, or an appetite for learning OpenAPI Spec /
- Must have experience working with third-party APIs
- Should have a deep appreciation of CI/CD pipelines and
- Should be familiar with modern frontend libraries like
- Experience with ReactNative is an additional nice-to-have.
- Must be comfortable operating in an early-stage startup
- Experience with healthcare is a major plus, but not
- Bastion Health is remote-friendly but prioritizes hires in the
North East area.
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
Keywords: Bastion Health, New England , Full Stack Engineer, Engineering , Farmington, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!