Service Technician, Field - CSA Lube - Earthmoving
Company: Milton CAT
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Milton CAT is seeking an experienced CSA Lube Field Service
Technician. Technicians are responsible for performing preventive
maintenance and machine inspections for customer and/or rental
fleet equipment. Depending on the location and assignment, the
technician will be responsible for some or all of the functions and
duties listed below. These repairs may require working hours in
addition to the normal work schedule for emergency calls or routine
service as required.
- Perform complete oil, filter and lubrication services including
checking and filling fluid levels to O.E.M. specifications and
refueling as requested and supplied by customer.
- Follow all documented CSA processes and guidelines. -
- Maintain lube records for all work performed.
- Ability to read Scheduled Oil Samples (SOS) reports and
- Provide service reports, oil samples, and inspection paperwork
to customer as work is performed. -
- Inspect equipment for external signs of potential component
- Inspect safety devices and report inoperable conditions.
- Maintain service readiness of field lube truck including
customer service fluid supplies.
- Knowledgeable in the proper startup and shutdown procedures of
- Maintain a safe working environment and observe all safety
procedures, laws, policies, and rules.
- Always maintain a professional and proper personal appearance
adhering to company policy.
- Flexible to work after hours when needed to meet customer
- Performs related duties as assigned.To perform this job
successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required.
- High school diploma or (GED) equivalent.
- One year experience servicing heavy equipment or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Basic knowledge of safely operating heavy construction
- Basic heavy equipment service/maintenance knowledge.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to perform duties with a sense of urgency, exceeding
- Ability to work in the field without supervision.
- Must be able to work in a dynamic, fast paced service
- Able to perform machine inspections.
- Ability to operate a service vehicle.
- Proficient in the use of a computer and related software (Word,
- Strong problem-solving skills and be detailed oriented with a
high level of accuracy.
- Valid driver's license and a safe driving record.
- Able to work varying shifts, weekends and holidays.Preferred
Skills and Competencies
- Associates degree in a related field is preferred.
- CDL License.This job description is not intended to be
all-inclusive. - Your supervisor may request and assign similar
duties. - - -Resumes that are mailed, emailed or hand-delivered to
Milton CAT or any employee will not be considered. - You must apply
online. A background check and drug test are required as part of
our pre-employment process. -Milton CAT is an equal opportunity
employer that values the strength diversity brings to the
workplace. We encourage applications from individuals with
disabilities, minorities, veterans, and women. Applicants receive
fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex,
color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender
identity, handicap, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or
other legally protected status. We base all employment decisions to
further this principle of equal employment opportunity. VEVRAA
Federal Contractor. EEO/AA employer. -Milton CAT is a Drug-Free
Keywords: Milton CAT, New England , Service Technician, Field - CSA Lube - Earthmoving, Engineering , Londonderry, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!