Company: HealthEdge Software Inc
Posted on: November 26, 2022
OverviewPosition Summary:We are looking for a UI Engineer who is
passionate about analyzing, designing, and developing cutting edge
software to solve significant problems in claims processing
platform space. As a UI Engineer, you will be working on creating
new capabilities in various modules and will be a chief problem
solver. In this role, you will be a key member in designing and
implementing large-scale, distributed, highly available,
data-driven enterprise frontend software applications. The ideal
candidate will be excited about working on new product development,
is comfortable pushing the envelope and challenging the status quo,
sets high standards for him/herself and the team, and works well
with ambiguity.Your Impact:
- Work with a global cross-functional engineering team on
developing new services and tools to enable core Product
- Design and develop large scale, scalable, distributed, highly
available, data-driven enterprise software applications
- Take part of full software development lifecycle including
planning, development, test & deployment of frontend
- Evaluate new technology solutions, innovation, evolution, and
- Participates in Coaching, R&D, Proof of Concepts, Rapid
Prototyping, Code review etc.
- Influences the UI development practices so that they are in
compliance with best practices, policies and procedures
- Ensure software products meet all non-functional requirements
including operational and security needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, problem
- Ability to document and explain technical details clearly and
concisely.What You Bring:
- A hands-on with 3-7 years of experience in designing,
developing and testing software systems or services.
- Experience in working with C#/.NET, various MVC frameworks, UI
- Experience in working with various web technologies HTML 5,
- Experience in developing secured front-end applications (SSO,
Oauth2, SAML etc.)
- Experience in working with user experience designers to
translate wireframes into functional requirements, write
well-abstracted, reusable, high-performance code for UI
- Familiar with UX processes and design
- Experience in converting UX designs into developing Fluid,
responsive & single page, elegant, efficient to build cross-browser
& resolution independent front-end applications.
- Experience in designing and development of scalable, performant
- Deeper understanding of browser internals, UI framework
challenges and limitations.
- Experience in UI optimizations and performance and understand
nuances of the timeline for perf monitoring.
- Deeper understanding of network layer, HTTP, HTTPS, Cookies,
- Experience in building better User Experience (UX) with
Localization, Security and Accessibility standards.
- Experience in working with workflow automation tools such as
yarn, npm, Webpack, Yarn, Browserstack, etc.
- Experience in working with build and test automation tools such
as Jest, Jasmine, Karma, etc.
- Experience in working with containers, orchestration
technologies, Git and Continuous Integration (CI)/Continuous
Delivery (CD) pipelines.
- Experience in working with cloud platforms or platform as a
service such as Docker, Kubernetes and Azure Cloud
- Knowledge of TCP/IP Networks, HTTP Protocol, Application Load
Balancing, Reverse/Forward Proxy, SSL Encryption and Certificate
- Experience in working with Agile/Scrum based development
process, Jira and ConfluenceBonus Points:
- Nice to have working experience in micro services development
using Java, REST principles to build UI components .
- Nice to have knowledge in other UI frameworks such as NodeJS,
Angular, Vue.js and their life cycles.
- Nice to have knowledge of automation test tools such as
- Nice to have healthcare domain experience, preferably with
expertise in provider data and familiarity with HL7 or FHIR data
- Experience with WPF or WinFormsHealthEdge commits to building
an environment and culture that supports the diverse representation
of our teams. We aspire to have an inclusive workplace. We aspire
to be a place where all employees have the opportunity to belong,
make an impact and deliver excellent software and services to our
customers.Geographic Responsibility: While HealthEdge is located in
Burlington, MA you may live anywhere in the U.S.Type of Employment:
Full-time, permanentFLSA Classification (USA Only): ExemptWork
Environment: The physical demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job:
- The employee is occasionally required to move around the
office. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception,
and ability to adjust focus.
- Work across multiple time zones in a hybrid or remote work
- Long periods of time sitting and/or standing in front of a
computer using video technology.
- May require travel dependent on company needs.The above
statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of
the job being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this
position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
duties, responsibilities, and skills required. HealthEdge reserves
the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other
duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions of this position in compliance with the
Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Candidates may be required
to go through a pre-employment criminal background check.HealthEdge
is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to workforce
diversity and actively encourage all qualified persons to seek
employment with us, including, but not limited to, racial and
ethnic minorities, women, veterans and persons with
disabilities.#LI-RemoteJob Locations US-RemoteID 2022-1550Category
EngineeringPosition Type Full-TimeHealthEdge provides equal
employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for
employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin,
disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other
characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: HealthEdge Software Inc, New England , UI Engineer, Engineering , Augusta, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!