Fleet Mechanic - Earn $33/Hour - M-F Schedule + Sign-On Bonus
Company: Performance Foodservice - Fleet Mechanic - North S
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Performance Foodservice is Now Hiring Fleet Mechanics in North
Springfield, VT Earn $33 per Hour - $12,500 Sign-On OR Company Paid
CDL-A - Health Benefits Begin On Your First Day! Pay &
- Earn $33 per hour
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 AM - 5:30 PM
- $12,500 Sign-on bonus OR company-paid CDL-A!
- Golden opportunity to start your new career as a Performance
Foodservice Fleet Mechanic! Work on all sorts of vehicles - from
straight trucks to 18-wheelers!
- Day 1 health & wellness benefits
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- 401K Employer match
- Education assistance
- Great PTO
- Growth opportunities performing essential work to support
America's food distribution system
- Safe and inclusive working environment, including a culture of
rewards, recognition, and respect Get Started:
- STEP ONE: Request info by submitting this form
- STEP TWO: Complete the online application (provided upon
completion of STEP ONE and takes about 10 min)
- STEP THREE: Connect with a career specialist to discuss
available options (we'll contact you at the number provided)
Position Summary: The Fleet Mechanic will troubleshoot, maintain,
repair, replace, adjust, and modify company vehicles and company
equipment, including repairing and painting tractors and trailers,
as well as performing road service and preventative maintenance
duties following standard accepted methods, practices, and
procedures in emergency and non-emergency situations. The Fleet
Mechanic will work to ensure all safety and quality standards are
met. They will provide guidance to other Mechanics & Fleet Helpers
while communicating and interacting with co-workers professionally,
ensuring questions are answered accurately and in a timely manner.
The Fleet Mechanic will function as a team member within the
department and organization, as required, and perform any duty
assigned to best serve the company. Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of two years related experience.
- Must possess own tools.
- Acceptable motor vehicle record in compliance with Department
of Transportation regulations.
- Ability to work any schedule, including nights, weekends, and
- Ability to utilize an on-board computer and desktop
- Ability to read and speak English sufficiently to be able to
converse with the public, understand highway traffic signs and
signals, respond to official questions, and be able to make legible
entries on reports and records.
- Ability to frequently lift, push and/or pull weights in excess
of 50 pounds, and occasionally lift, push, and/or pull weights in
excess of 100 pounds.
- Some travel may be required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Interested in Performance Foodservice? Apply Now!
Keywords: Performance Foodservice - Fleet Mechanic - North S, New England , Fleet Mechanic - Earn $33/Hour - M-F Schedule + Sign-On Bonus, Engineering , Winchendon, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...