Configuration Management Change Specialist
Posted on: February 16, 2020
ASML brings together the most creative minds in science and
technology to develop lithography machines that are key to
producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We
design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced
machines, which enable our customers - the world's leading
chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of
their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful
consumer electronics. Our main headquarters are located in
Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we also have 18 office locations
around the United States- including main offices in Wilton, CT,
Chandler, AZ, San Jose, CA and San Diego, CA.
* Audit Change Requests (CRs) and Notifications (CNs) (today: IPs
and ECs) to assure continuity between preceding and succeeding
documents, records and data.
* Verify each document is properly identified by type, number and
revision level, as specified in the Change Notification road
* Derive checklists with audit requirements from Fast-track and
Full-track Changes (today: On-line and Off-line Changes) and
detailed change implementation plans.
* Verify each document has been validated by its assigned creator
and one or more designated users.
* Verify the revision history for each upgraded document is
provided as shown in its revision record.
* Authorize the release of documents, data and revision records
which conform to the Change Notification requirements.
* Return any detected deficiency to the creator or user whose
oversight resulted in that specific deficiency.
Bachelor's degree and/or equivalent work experience (including
Configuration Management with complex Bills of Material), or
* This role requires strong specialist skills (Configuration
* Experience in operations; ability to understand impact of
* In-depth ASML Process and IT tool knowledge.
* Configuration Management certified (CMII).
* Ability to work independent.
* Deliver high quality, focus on process compliance.
* Remain persistent until the goal has been reached.
* Take responsibility for timely delivery of content; drive
creators and users to deliver according to plan.
* Present and explain subject matter to people with different
skills and background.
* Coach colleagues on configuration change management.
* Demonstrate effective, constructive cooperation with
* Handle conflicts and set priorities effectively, while aware of
ASML sub cultures.
Context of the position
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
* While performing the duties of this job, the employee routinely
is required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard,
finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and
* The employee is occasionally required to move around the
* The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 20
* May require travel dependent on company needs.
* Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and
ability to adjust focus.
* Can work under deadlines.
* The environment generally is moderate in temperature and noise
* Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and
* Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact
with others encountered in the course of work.
* Can learn and apply new information or skills.
EEO/AA (W/M/Vets/Disability) Employer.
Keywords: ASML, New England , Configuration Management Change Specialist, Executive , Wilton, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!