Company: Investors Title Insurance Company
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Investors Title Insurance Company
Vice President, Finance - Morrisville, NC Position Objectives:
Investors Title Insurance Company (ITIC) is seeking a well-rounded
senior finance professional to lead key financial activities for
the company and to serve as a member of our senior finance
leadership team. This position will provide leadership in several
of the following key functional areas in a public company
environment: Accounts Payable, Purchasing, Payroll, Banking, Cash
Management, Accounts Receivable, Financial Accounting, Financial
Reporting, Tax, and Financial Analysis. In addition, this position
will provide key financial support for various corporate
initiatives, including software development, acquisitions, business
alliances and partnerships, and financial reporting. Position
- Provide senior-level leadership for the following functions:
- Financial accounting
- Financial reporting
- Accounts receivable and cash application
- Accounts payable
- Play a critical role in cost management and cost reduction
- Assist in leading and preparing annual budgets.
- Lead critical tax responsibilities, including income,
franchise, premium, excise, and property tax management and return
- Lead financial audit engagements
- Assist in developing key metrics and performance
- Assist in the development and maturation of financial systems,
processes, and tools
- Provide subject matter expertise related to financial topics
such as internal controls and financial reporting in the
development of client-facing software
- Assist in the oversight of the development, design, and
maintenance of SOX-level internal controls
- Provide strong leadership for the Finance department overall,
and participate in key decisions as a member of the senior
financial leadership team
- Negotiate contracts with customers/vendors and coordinate legal
review process between internal and external stakeholders as well
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the Company's
business insurance programs
- Provide critical leadership in the analysis and execution of
merger and joint venture opportunities Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related
field of study. An MBA or Master's degree in Accounting is strongly
- At least fifteen (15) years of experience in accounting or
finance roles with progressive levels of responsibility, preferably
with a mix of experience in both public accounting and the
financial services industry.
- A strong track record of successful staff development,
mentoring, and leadership. Successful experience managing a team
and operating at a senior manager level is required.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multi-task in
fast-paced dynamic environment.
- CPA license. Additional certifications are preferred.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among executives,
partners, and the workforce.
- Experience with corporate governance.
- Proven interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make sound
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload
effectively, and delegate responsibility.
- An ability to lead organizational change, with a strong sense
of urgency. Investors Title Insurance Company has built its
business and reputation on responsiveness and efficiency, a vast
knowledge of the real estate industry, and long-lasting
relationships with partners and customers. Recognized as an
industry leader, we provide residential and commercial title
insurance and innovative business solutions for our partners. The
Company has been recognized with an AM Best rating of A, assigned a
Financial Stability Rating of A" Unsurpassed from Demotech and a
Kroll Rating of A. In 2017, Investors Title was recognized by
Triangle Business Journal as North Carolina's #2 Best Run Public
Company. Working at Investors Title, you will find a dynamic and
supportive culture, the training and development you need to
succeed, a variety of career paths, work/life balance, and
excellent benefits. The Company is an equal opportunity employer.
As such, the Company offers equal employment opportunities without
regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy),
national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran
status and other protected class characteristics.
Keywords: Investors Title Insurance Company, New England , VP-Finance, Executive , Morrisville, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!