General Cardiovascular Ultrasound Manager
Company: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo
Location: New London
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Careers - General Cardiovascular Ultrasound Manager in New
London, Connecticut - Careers at CT06320 Skip to Main Content
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your
browser to experience all the personalized features of this site,
including the ability to apply for a job. Welcome page Welcome page
Returning Candidate? Log back in! General Cardiovascular Ultrasound
Manager Posted Date 4 months ago (9/24/2020 8:07 PM) DAYS
Requisition ID 23371 Job Locations US-CT-New London Category
MGMT/LEADERSHIP Position Type Full Time Benefits Eligible
Department Cardiovasc Lab Scheduled Hours 40 Overview To be part of
our organization, every employee should understand and share in the
YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These
values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and
compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and
professionals, every day.
Directs And Supervises All Activities In The General And
Cardiovascular Ultrasound Department. Provides Leadership, Support,
Business, Technical Expertise, And Evaluations Of Personnel To
Maintain Quality. Maintains Performance Standards At Acceptable
Levels, Makes Effective Recommendations Concerning Hiring,
Discipline, And Evaluations Of Assigned Personnel. Assures
Employees Are Providing Healthcare In A Professional,
Compassionate, And Cost-Effective Manner. Demonstrates The Ability
To Assertively Pursue Necessary Information And To Function
Independently To Secure Resolution On Staff And Patient Issues.
Projects A Mature Problem-Solving Attitude While Dealing With
Interpersonal Conflict, Dissatisfied Patients, And Time
EEO/AA/Disability/Veteran Responsibilities 1. Consistently monitors
all activities so that quality services are provided in an
2. Develops and maintains department quality and productivity
standards within Benchmark levels.
3. Provides coaching, counseling and other forms of support to
staff that helps them to attain their quality goals.
4. Provides business expertise to help hospital achieve goals.
5. Completes performance reviews and employee records in a timely
6. Maintains high level of competency in patient exams and is a
resource to the department.
7. Performs General and/or Cardiovascular Ultrasound exams.
8. Schedules technical staff to maintain optimum staffing, patient
safety and within budgetary guidelines.
9. Submits, monitors, and maintains operating and capital budgets.
Develops strategies to positively impact results.
10. Able to interpret market data trends to help market
11. Able to translate department and hospital financials into
specific departmental goals and strategies.
12. Able to develop and execute department specific business
13. Maintains appropriate level of supplies.
14. Maintains policies, protocols, and image quality to maintain
and achieve accreditations.
15. Ensures efficient workflows.
16. Provides learning environment for students and new
17. Participates in professional development programs to remain
current in healthcare practices, trends, and regulations.
18. Develops and delivers staff education. Ensures staff
competencies are current and up to date.
19. Meets performance expectations for Customer Service, Teamwork,
Resource Utilization, and Staff and Self Development as outlined in
20. Performs other duties as assigned or directed to ensure
modality operations. Qualifications EDUCATIONARDMS ABD/OB/GYN, RVT
and RDCS (Adult) required. BS highly preferred, must be working
toward BS degree.EXPERIENCE5 years General Ultrasound and/or
Cardiovascular experience required - previous supervisory
experience preferred, competent in all computer systems
(RIS/PACS/CPACS) and Microsoft Office.LICENSUREN/ASPECIAL SKILLSThe
Above Statements Reflect The General Duties And Responsibilities
Necessary To Describe The Principal Functions Of The Job, As
Identified, And Shall Not Be Considered An Exhaustive List Of Job
Responsibilities Which May Be Inherent In The Position.
Responsibilities Are Subject To Change. Options Apply for this job
online Apply Share Email this job to a friend Refer Sorry the Share
function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the
page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Loading...
Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo, New England , General Cardiovascular Ultrasound Manager, Executive , New London, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!