Director, C4I Engineering
Company: Elbit Systems Of America LLC
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Director, C4I Engineering in Merrimack, New Hampshire - Careers
at Elbit Systems of America Skip Branding
- News & Events
- Contact Us
- WHO WE ARE
- WHAT WE DO
- CAREERS ----CAREERS For information regarding your legal rights
and protections, please click on these links: EEO is Law - E-Verify
- Right to Work It has been and will continue to be the policy of
Elbit Systems of America to recruit, hire, train and promote into
all job levels based solely upon job-related qualifications without
to race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, gender
identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital
status, veteran or military status, genetics or citizenship status.
Elbit Systems of America is proud to be an--Equal Opportunity
Employer of--Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individual with
Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity ACCESSIBILITY
Elbit Systems of America is committed to working with and providing
reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical and mental
disabilities. If you need
special assistance or an accommodation while seeking employment,
please email email@example.com , call 1-682-286-2000
or fax 1-817-306-6797. THE SPIRIT OF INNOVATION-- CONTACT US - SITE
SYSTEMS OF AMERICA, LLC. Director, C4I Engineering in Merrimack,
New Hampshire - Careers at Elbit Systems of America Skip to Main
Content Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in
your browser to experience all the personalized features of this
site, including the ability to apply for a job. Welcome page
Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log back in! Director, C4I
Engineering Location US-NH-Merrimack Posted Date 3 months ago
(9/22/2020 5:37 PM) Job ID 2020-7721 # Positions 1 Business Unit
Engineering SECURITY CLEARANCE Secret Overview Elbit Systems of
America is a leading provider of high performance products, system
solutions, and support services focusing on the defense, homeland
security, commercial aviation, and medical instrumentation markets.
With facilities throughout the United States, Elbit Systems of
America is dedicated to supporting those who contribute daily to
the safety and security of the United States. Elbit Systems of
America, LLC is wholly owned by Elbit Systems Ltd. (NASDAQ: ESLT
and TASE: ESLT), a global high technology company engaged in a wide
range of programs for innovative defense and commercial
applications. For additional information, visit:
www.elbitsystems-us.com or follow us on Twitter .--The Director
Engineering C4I Technology and Programs will provide direct
leadership within the department to deliver products and services
to satisfy customer and business needs, including traditional C4I
systems, networking systems for advanced capabilities, C2 Command
Centers and Mobile Command Posts. The Director will have
responsibility for development of products and solutions within the
C4I technology area, leadership of R&D activities in these
technologies, technical interaction with customers and industry
partners, and close collaboration with business and program
personnel to achieve business objectives. Director will have
responsibility for staffing, hiring, skill development and
performance management of the C4I engineering team, working with
peers across ESA engineering to successfully execute programs.
- Director is responsible for execution of programs in the C4I
technology area. The C4I team will provide technical and project
leadership, including expertise in this technology area, and work
with peers across engineering for additional skills and
Director is responsible for understanding current and future
technology trends in this area and positioning the ESA team to be
- Director will lead engagement with technical customer
organizations and work to establish working relationships and joint
projects with appropriate government organizations and/or labs.
Director will work with the CTO office to establish and execute
R&D projects needed to advance technology and products in this
- Director is responsible for assessing current and upcoming
program needs for C4I engineering and acting to staff programs with
qualified resources, including internal or external resources as
appropriate. Responsible for supporting new business development by
providing staff and leadership to propose innovative solutions to
meet our customer and business objectives, developing proposal
cost, schedule and technical baselines to support winning
proposals, and positioning organization to execute successfully
upon contract win.
- Director has responsibility for workforce development, training
and management to meet program and business needs. This should
include training and development of existing workforce, hiring of
additional resources, working with peers across the organization to
leverage other resources within ESA, and working with appropriate
3rd party organizations when necessary to augment ESA staff.
- The Director is expected to demonstrate strong leadership and
communication skills and have the ability to work well with people
at all levels.
- The Director is required to maintain robust relationships with
the business unit peers and engineering functional management as
well as with appropriate counter parts in Elbit affiliate companies
and key subcontractors and partners.
- Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation
among team members
Fosters an environment where employees are valued and cost
effectiveness and efficiency is rewarded.
- Clearly explains project assignments, expectations, priorities,
and follows up to ensure they are met.
- Effective communication skills to work across functional and
business unit teams to listen, understand, negotiate and explain as
necessary to foster collaborative and positive outcomes.
- Delegates tasks as appropriate. Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science,
Physics or relevant technical discipline required with advanced
technical degree(s) preferred.
- 10+ years of relevant product development experience (Military
- PMP certification preferred
- Earned Value Management experience preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Ability to implement departmental strategic goals and monitor
- Provide thorough, accurate information to answer customers'
questions and to meet commitment times or performance
- Actively look for ways to help customers by identifying and
proposing appropriate solutions and/or services, adjusting services
based on customer feedback.
- An understanding of how to direct programs & projects in close
partnership with program leadership, manufacturing and supply chain
- Understand quality systems and can drive in quality work.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Advanced computer skills that include using electronic
information for timely decisions.
- Ability to lead and inspire department staff to accomplish
successful business results by working effectively in teams while
solving technical problems.
- Recognized leadership abilities and willingness to take
- Willingness to learn and improve.
- Treat managers and peers with respect.
- Ability to communicate to senior management with suggestions
and critical feedback.
- Advanced knowledge of the defense and military industry with
specific knowledge about the customer base for the assigned
- Ability to determine cost and price of products.
- Be able to develop and generate a number of different
approaches to problems.
- Observe and evaluate the outcomes of implementing the solution
to assess the need for alternative approaches and to identify
- Agile and open to change, embracing it to deal with
unpredictable or unexpected events.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Assumes responsibility for organization's performance.
- Actively seeks opinions and advice to identify opportunities
for improvement. Options Apply for this job online Apply Share Make
a referral Refer Sorry the Share function is not working properly
at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share
on your newsfeed Loading... For information regarding your legal
rights and protections, please click on these links:
EEO is Law
Right to Work
It has been and will continue to be the policy of Elbit Systems of
America to recruit, hire, train and promote into all job levels
based solely upon job-related qualifications without regard to
race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, national origin, gender
identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, marital
status, veteran or military status, genetics or citizenship
Elbit Systems of America is proud to be an
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individual with
Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
ACCESSIBILITY Elbit Systems of America is committed to working with
and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with physical
and mental disabilities. If you need special assistance or an
accommodation while seeking employment, please email
firstname.lastname@example.org, call 1-682-286-2000 or fax
1-817-306-6797. Application FAQs Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: Elbit Systems Of America LLC, New England , Director, C4I Engineering, Executive , Merrimack, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!