Company: Yale New Haven Health
Location: New London
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Posted Date 3 days ago (9/11/2020 4:07 PM) DAYS Requisition ID
22795 Job Locations US-CT-New London Category MGMT/LEADERSHIP
Position Type Full Time Benefits Eligible Department MRI Scheduled
Hours 40 Overview To be part of our organization, every employee
should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our
Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity,
patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must
guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
Directs And Supervises All Ct And Mri Departments And The Pequot
Health Center Imaging Department. Provides Leadership, Support,
Business And Technical Expertise, And Evaluations Of Personnel To
Maintain Quality. Maintains Performance Standards At Acceptable
Levels, Makes Effective Recommendations Concerning Hiring,
Discipline, And Evaluations Of Assigned Personnel. Assures
Employees Are Providing Healthcare In A Professional,
Compassionate, And Cost-Effective Manner. Demonstrates The Ability
To Assertively Pursue Necessary Information And To Function
Independently To Secure Resolution On Staff And Patient Issues.
Projects A Mature Problem-Solving Attitude While Dealing With
Interpersonal Conflict, Dissatisfied Patients And Time Demands.
Serves As The Mr Safety Officer.
- 1.--Consistently Monitors All Activities So That Quality
Services Are Provided In An Efficient Manner.
- 2.--Develops And Maintains Department Quality And Productivity
Standards With In Benchmark Levels.
- 3.--Serves As The Mr Safety Officer, Whose Responsibilities
Include Ensuring That Mr Safe Practice Guidelines Are Established,
Implemented And Enforced According To Acr Accreditation
Requirements And Mri Safe Practice.
- 4.--Provides Coaching, Counseling And Other Forms Of Support To
Staff That Helps Them To Attain Their Quality Goals.
- 5.--Provides Business Expertise To Help Hospital Achieve Its
- 6.--Completes Performance Reviews And Employee Records In A
- 7.--Maintains High Level Of Competency In Patient Exams. Is A
Resource To The Department.
- 8.--Performs Ct And/Or Mri Exams If Needed.
- 9.--Schedules Staff To Maintain Optimum Staffing, Patient
Safety, And Within Budgetary Guidelines.
- 10.--Submits, Monitors, And Maintains Operating And Capital
Budgets. Develops Strategies To Positively Impact Results.
- 12.--Able To Translate Department And Hospital Financials Into
Specific Departmental Goals And Strategies.
- 13.--Able To Develop And Execute Department Specific Business
- 15.--Is A Source Of Contact For Patient And Physician
Complaints, Resolving All Issues To A Satisfactory Level.
- 16.--Is Cross-Trained In Clerical Functions.
- 17.--Achieves And Maintains All Necessary Paperwork And
Policies For Accreditations, Joint Commission, And State
- 18.--Ensures Efficient Workflow In Areas.
- 19.--Provides Learning Environment For Students, New Hires, Or
- 20.--Meets Performance Expectations For Customer Service,
Teamwork, Resource Utilization, And Staff And Self Development As
Outlined In Performance Review.
- 21.--Participates In Professional Development Programs To
Remain Current In Healthcare Practices, Trends, And Regulations.
Educates Staff As Changes Occur. Provides Staff
- 22.--Performs Other Duties As Assigned Or Directed To Ensure
Smooth Operation Of The Department/Unit.
Qualifications EDUCATION Arrt , Ct And Mri Required, Bs Highly
Preferred, Must Be Working Toward Bs Degree
EXPERIENCE 5 Years Imaging Experience Required ? Previous
SPECIAL SKILLS The Above Statements Reflect The General Duties And
Responsibilities Necessary To Describe The Principal Functions Of
The Job, As Identified, And Shall Not Be Considered An Exhaustive
List Of Job Responsibilities Which May Be Inherent In The Position.
Responsibilities Are Subject To Change. Sorry the Share function is
not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and
try again later.
Keywords: Yale New Haven Health, New England , Manager CT/MRI, Executive , New London, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!