VP, Enterprise Sales - Payments Industry
Company: EPX Acquisition Company LLC
Posted on: February 25, 2021
The Vice President of Enterprise Sales will be responsible for
leading and directing the sales teams for EPX. In this role, you
will be responsible for meeting or exceeding sales revenue, sales
profitability and budgetary objectives. The role involves strategic
planning, managing people, selling, leveraging technology and
improving processes. Payments experience selling directly to
Enterprise level merchants and leading an internal Sales team
required.-- What you will be doing:--
- Recruit, develop and manage a high performing sales team by
creating a culture of success, accountability, and goal
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and
achieving the EPX sales goals.
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting and manage a
sales budget for associated teams.
- Work with the sales and marketing teams to monitor customer,
market and competitor activity to identify sales opportunities and
to provide feedback to the company leadership team and other
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing
- Build and sustain strong relationships with key stakeholders
including, but not limited to, executive leadership and industry
peers. What we need from you:
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent industry
- Minimum 10 years' experience in the Merchant Services industry,
several years of Enterprise level experience needed.
- Minimum 5 years sales leadership experience.
- Ability to articulate a clear vision of future state, outline
the steps required to get there, and secure the commitment of
senior leadership to meet objectives (revenue, demand generation
- Strong track record of hiring top sales talent and
understanding of the merchant services landscape.
- Exceptional sales leadership skills to manage dispersed teams
which includes people development, account development,
organizational excellence, sales management, and sales
- Outstanding track record of consistently meeting/exceeding
individual and leadership sales quotas. We are looking for a proven
sales leader with a merchant services and payments background to
build our enterprise sales team. If that's you, we want you to
apply! North American Bancard Holdings, LLC (NAB) and its
subsidiaries are committed to making it as easy as possible for you
to grow your business through innovations in credit card
processing, ecommerce, mobile payments, back-end business
solutions, and more. Our vision is a new paradigm of commerce that
simplifies the modern business model - driving smarter operations,
enhancing security, and fostering effortless personal interaction
between merchants and their customers. Throughout our growth, we've
stayed agile in order to stay at the forefront of the ever-changing
payments landscape. While we are large enough to offer customized
solutions to enterprise-level clients we're still nimble enough to
take an award-winning, hands-on approach to personal service you
just won't find anyplace else. At North American Bancard, we
celebrate diversity and create an inclusive environment for
everyone. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: EPX Acquisition Company LLC, New England , VP, Enterprise Sales - Payments Industry, Executive , Troy, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!