Sr Director, Strategic Global Delivery, Home-Based, IQVIA Bi
Company: IQVIA Argentina
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Sr Director, Strategic Global Delivery, Home-Based, IQVIA
Biotech Primary Location: Morrisville, North Carolina, United
States Full time R1161586 Date Posted: 11/19/2020 IQVIA Biotech is
seeking a Sr Director, Strategic Global Delivery to join our team.
Ideal candidate will have extensive experience in execution of
clinical projects, strong understanding of process improvement, and
strong ability to lead and influence others. BASIC FUNCTIONS: Lead
the team in serving as a strategic business partner responsible for
identifying and facilitating the delivery of IQVIA CORETM -powered
solutions to potential and existing IQVIA Biotech customers.
Proactively leverage CORE-powered data and analytics to assist in
the delivery of business solutions to enable more predictable study
delivery. Work with the Executive Leadership team to implement and
oversee data-driven approaches to strategic delivery for Biotech
clients, interfacing with relevant stakeholders within IQVIA
Biotech and IQVIA. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS, DUTIES AND
- Serve as a point of contact for internal teams for the global
delivery of CORE-powered solutions for IQVIA Biotech projects.
- Effectively describe all CORE-powered solutions to internal
teams and external customers.
- Provide leadership to ensure the global delivery of
CORE-powered solutions meet or exceed customer expectations.
- Review and analyze project requirements and/or challenges and
provide input into the development and delivery of specific
CORE-powered solutions to guide project teams to select the best
data-driven solutions to address evolving customer needs.
- May lead project teams, including both internal and external
resources, in the design, development and delivery of client
- Collaborate with project leadership and other functional
leaders to manage project related challenges with data driven
- Collaborate with senior management and other functional leaders
to improve project outcomes and metrics for CORE-powered
- Proactively continue to strengthen subject matter expertise
through on the job experience, participation in conferences and
symposiums and other forums for professional knowledge
- Proactively share subject matter expertise with internal teams
to elevate IQVIA Biotech's capabilities to deliver world-class data
driven solutions for customers.
- Support the development of new offerings for CORE-powered
solutions at IQVIA Biotech.
- Work with the Executive Leadership team to identify and assess
key performance indicators to drive improvements in global
- Participate in other tasks and responsibilities as directed by
senior management for implementation of strategic delivery.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of the drug development processes, with an
understanding of IQVIA data assets and CORE-enabled solutions
- Expert ability to analyze metrics and information, ensuring
activities and strategies are data driven
- Knowledge and ability to apply GCP/ICH and applicable
- Excellent organizational and problem -solving skills
- Effective time management skills and ability to manage
- Solid project management skills, stakeholder influencing and
relationship building skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including good
command of English
- Effective presentation skills
- Computer skills including proficiency in use of Microsoft Word,
Excel, PowerPoint and databases
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with coworkers, managers and customers CRITICAL JOB
FUNCTIONS IN ACCORDANCE WITH ADA CRITERIA:
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication
requiring accurate perception of speech
- Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of
- Regular sitting for extended periods of time
- Domestic and/or international travel may be required MINIMUM
- Bachelor's degree in a health care or other scientific
discipline or educational equivalent; Master's degree
- Ten years of relevant industry experience, or equivalent
combination of education, training and experience. CLASSIFICATION:
This position is classified as exempt under the Fair Labor
Standards Act. At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of
human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible
- to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced
analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we
provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our
67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight,
curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn
more at jobs.iqvia.com .
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected
Veterans/Disabled IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations
for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable
accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise
participate in the application process should contact IQVIA's
Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange
for such an accommodation.
Keywords: IQVIA Argentina, New England , Sr Director, Strategic Global Delivery, Home-Based, IQVIA Bi, Executive , Morrisville, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!