Strategic Account Director
Posted on: February 25, 2021
We are a venture-backed company that combines artificial
intelligence and intelligent robotics to change the way companies
do business. Our company includes a team of world class technology
experts recruited from centers of excellence including iRobot,
Google, Amazon, Kiva Systems, Carnegie Mellon, MIT, Cornell,
University of Pennsylvania, Rethink Robotics, Lockheed Martin,
Tesla, BAE, Honeywell, and others. Prior work by this team resulted
in more than 30 commercial products and billions of dollars in
product revenue. Simply put, our team knows how to produce
disruptive products that generate value for our customers. Through
our leading-edge technology, we can automate tasks that have never
been performed by machines and to do so at a price/performance
level that brings our customers to us. Berkshire Grey is
experiencing strong demand for our suite of products and we are
looking to grow our team with senior sales leaders who have
demonstrated success in b2b sales in a growing startup. The ideal
candidate is one who can drive the sales process end-to-end with
strategic accounts - qualifying and developing leads, understanding
our customers' business goals, identifying sales opportunities,
building key relationships with economic buyers, leading and
closing complex sales negotiations with support from the product
and solutions team, growing revenue per plan, and generating a base
of delighted customers who will act as references and brand
ambassadors across industries. You will:
- Establish strategic relationships with key 3PLs.
- Achieve sales targets (bookings and number of robotic systems)
for commercial customers, including pilot projects that can scale
in the future.
- Manage a sales pipeline across 3rd Party Logistics
- Operate as a key member of the 3PL business unit, helping to
set strategy and go to market approach.
- Actively participate in trade shows and marketing events. You:
- Have recent and significant (10+ years) experience closing
traditional and "X as a Service" deals between $1MM+ involving
hardware, software, and professional services.
- Either sold to and worked with CEO, COO, EVP, SVP level
executives to close deals or been employed by 3PLs at senior
- Experience working with a solution design or sales engineers to
translate customer needs into a system design.
- Collaborate well with Product Management, Engineering, and
- Experience in a startup environment, and comfortable with
ambiguity and change.
- Exercise strong organization and time management skills, with
the ability to cope with fluctuating workloads and high-stress
- Relevant experience in warehouse automation or supply
Keywords: Ivalua, New England , Strategic Account Director, Executive , Bedford, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!