VP Global Sports Apply to This Job
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Company: Personal Services, New York, NY Remarks: Who You
- Company is looking for a VP, Global Sport who thrives in a
changing, digital environment and drives growth as well as best
practices. This individual will be responsible for leading the
Company Sports team from a strategic content perspective ensuring
Company continues to maintain outstanding quality of content,
access to events and maximises the optimum Rights opportunities to
drive growth. Ideal candidates must have 10+ years' experience in
the sports industry in various areas such as content,
communications, management or digital media.
- This role reports to the SVP, Head of Content.
- Provides direction, strategy and policy to a global
organization of sports directors of photography, assignments
editors, production staff and photographers.
- Ensures the desired "look and feel" of sports content is of
outstanding quality and standards.
- Is responsible for the full scope of sports activities.
- Envisions long-range strategy of products and planning,
identifying and directing development of new products for global
major market segments.
- Works in a business development capacity pursuing significant
new business ventures such as content partnerships, joint ventures
and strategic relationships, which increase market share and
quality of products and services.
- Ensures optimum communication and project planning with key
internal and external clients or functional units, i.e.,
operations, assignments, sales, business development, finance and
technology. Translates corporate strategy into objectives for the
function and communicates both to subordinate personnel.
- Negotiates for resources. What You'll Need:
- Desired 10 years relevant and/or management experience in this
- Sports Industry experience, including extensive experience in
communications, photography, management, digital media, or
- Additional corporate experience is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of, and experience operating in, the sports rights
- Strong ability in negotiation and client presentations,
building value added services to customers and having a customer
- Project management skills and abilities required.
- Outstanding leadership skills & facilitation across all levels
of the organization.
- Required to anticipate business needs.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills. Nice to
- MBA, or Graduate Level preferred. Demonstrated Leader:
- Proven experience collaborating with and influencing leaders to
maintain consistency and scale processes across teams.
- Strong communication skills with ability to maintain a
professional and collaborative relationship with all levels of the
- Experienced communicator with strong written and presentation
skills. Demonstrated ability to communicate sophisticated ideas,
timelines, and mediate between partners.
- A demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and effectively
with all levels within an organization and proven ability to
establish trust quickly and create win-win situations.
- Demonstrated ability to manage change in end-to-end
- Proven track record to initiate and lead through change.
- Ability to influence without authority.
- Project leadership and organizational skills to transform ideas
into successful execution while being capable of driving complex
projects across multiple groups within timelines.
- Demonstrates executive maturity. Team Builder/Unifier:
- Outstanding ability to bridge different perspectives.
- The ability to establish and maintain relationships. Creative &
- An action-oriented self-starter who can operate in a fast-paced
environment and flourishes on completing deliverables.
- Adept at deriving clarity out of ambiguous situations and
adaptable to change.
- Proficient in the Microsoft suite of products, such as Excel,
PowerPoint, Word, Teams, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and analyzing data to
support business decisions and to provide insight into future
initiatives. Mental and Physical Demands:
- Frequent communication with others to exchange
- Occasionally moving objects up to 20 lbs. and frequently moving
objects up to 10 lbs.
- Frequent sedentary work that primarily involves
sitting/standing; Time of each will vary.
- Constant operation of computer and frequent usage of other
office machinery, including (but not limited to) calculator, copy
machine, computer printer, etc.
- Constant assessment of accuracy and thoroughness of the work
More Jobs Like This Job No. 652083
VP Customer Success Financial Services
New York, NY
Job No. 651949
Global Head of Video Operations
New York, NY
Job No. 651929
VP Content Acquisition Linear Networks
New York, NY
Job Tools:Apply to This Job --Print this job
Share thisEmail this job to meSend this job to a colleagueYour
* First Name:
* Last Name:
* First Name:
* Last Name:
Comments you would like to include (optional):
* Required fields
Need Help? Your Member ServicesRepresentative is
here for you at 1-203-750-1030
Keywords: ExecuNet, New England , VP Global Sports Apply to This Job, Executive , York, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!