QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER
Company: Adecco USA
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Be a part of a company that leads the industry in clean air,
containment, and incubation technology, and help us support
sustainable, environmentally friendly laboratories. Join us and
help us support science! POSITION SUMMARY The QA Manager directs
the implementation, execution, and maintenance of a quality
management system (QMS) in accordance with ISO 9001. As part of the
direction of the QMS, the QA Manager ensures all responsible owners
of company-wide quality policies, procedures, processes, programs,
and practices conform or comply to internal and external customer
defined standards and regulations. The Schedule is: Monday - Friday
7:30am - 4pm + Overtime as needed DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Direct supervision of assigned employees including
interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning,
and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and
disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving
- Adds value and encourages the development of Quality Assurance
team members through certification training and relevant training
- Manages employee training to educate newly hired employees in
the use of the QMS documents and educates the company regarding
changes to the QMS, via scheduled management review meetings.
- Promote and support all company initiatives for safety and
ensure compliance from assigned employees.
- Serves as the Management Representative for ISO.
- Works with internal subject matter experts to define critical
to quality (CTQs) to document and assure conformance and or
compliance to them.
- Coordinates with Production, OPEX, and Engineering to ensure
system, processes and procedures are created and implemented to
meet customer expectations for product quality and delivery.
- Supports new product and in-process testing, as well as final
- Cooperatively develops and implements testing schedules for
standard and modified Baker products or customer inquiries.
- Develops and initiates standards and methods for inspection,
testing, and evaluation by identifying critical control points and
preventive measures, establishing critical limits, monitoring
procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures.
- Supports the development of criteria, with support from OPEX
and Engineering, for production test, test reports, and test
- Supports activity for required testing to meet regulatory
requirements, such as: UL, ETL, NSF, EN, IEST, CETA, FDA, RoHS, and
- Supports on-site evaluations and audits of vendor and
sub-contractor quality systems, and production capabilities.
- Prepares letters, reports, presentations, and briefings on
quality-related matters for customers and Executive
- Supports activity to build prototypes of mechanical and
electrical systems as required.
- Supports technical services and engineering teams to
troubleshoot, identify and fix mechanical and electrical problems
in support of Engineering and/or Production.
- Validates quality processes by establishing product
specifications and quality attributes; measuring production;
documenting evidence; determining operational and performance
qualification; writing and updating quality assurance
- Manages product quality with completing product, company,
system, compliance, and surveillance audits; investigating customer
complaints; supporting other members of management to develop new
product and engineering designs, and manufacturing and training
- Maintains the preservation of quality records, statistical
reviews, and relevant documentation.
- In conjunction with engineering, supports all regulatory
standards are met.
- Communicates with external quality assurance representatives
during on-site inspections.
- Meets quality assurance financial objectives by estimating
requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures;
analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Provides mentoring and leadership throughout the organization
to improve the ownership of total quality across all
- Manages the plan, scope, timetable, and execution of internal
audits and providing leadership responsibility for the company's
Internal Audit Team.
- Manages the company's Non-Conformance/Corrective
Action/Preventive Action system (NC/CAPA).
- Manages the Calibration System.
- Reviews contracts for quality requirements.
- Supports supplier validations by Supply Chain group.
- Supports supplier corrective actions by Supply Chain group
- Manages the execution aspects of Installation
Qualification/Operational Qualification (IQ/OQ) documentation
- Manages customer complaints to determine root cause and reports
to appropriate personnel.
- Assigns tasks and projected deadlines to department personnel
and oversees progress.
- Reinforces associates' awareness of keeping the customer's end
use and needs in mind with every task they do.
- Provides value to our customers by using and encouraging
associates to use Lean tools and concepts to identify and eliminate
waste in all forms. Uses systematic thinking by seeing processes
from end to end and works to challenge the status quo to eliminate
the root cause of problems. Is involved in individual and/or team
activities that involve using Lean tools and concepts to improve
the flow of information and material.
- Other duties as assigned. KEY PERFORMANCE METRICS
- Internal and external quality audit results
- Management Reviews
- Customer satisfaction as related to quality of products.
- Timely resolution and closure of corrective action/preventive
- Preventive Action focus to reduce Corrective Action needs
- Identify and implement process improvements to improve testing
- On time completion of all performance reviews in department
- Ability to communicate with employees 1:1 and in large and
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time while working on a
- Ability to navigate the manufacturing floor to evaluate
products. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline
- Minimum of 5 years' experience working in a Quality
decision-based position in a regulatory environment such as
- Min 5 year's management experience.
- Outstanding communication skills
- Great attention to detail and results driven approach.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data
- Knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance standards. If
interested in learning more about this unique opportunity, please
email your resume to c firstname.lastname@example.org The subject line
should read.... Quality Assurance Manager - First and last name. In
the body of the email, please list why you would be a good fit for
the role, along with your salary requirements. No Zip Files, or
Google file links accepted. Applicants emailing directly following
the instructions above, will receive priority consideration over
those applying via the platform.Equal Opportunity
Employer/Veterans/DisabledTo read our Candidate Privacy Information
Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
navigate to https://www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacyThe Company
will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
Keywords: Adecco USA, New England , QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER, Executive , Sanford, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!