Employer Brand Manager
Company: The RiverWoods Group
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Overview: Are you an experienced marketing professional looking
for a new opportunity? Join Us! The RiverWoods Group, parent
company of RiverWoods, a nationally-accredited non-profit
Continuing Care Retirement Community in Exeter; NH, is seeking an
experienced Employer Brand Manager to join our team. This role will
be responsible for: - Optimizing response level/interest to all
open positions across the system - Building awareness of RiverWoods
as an employer to all local communities - Working with local
schools, businesses, and citizens to form working partnerships with
RiverWoods - Increasing awareness of internal employee programs and
culture - Promoting RiverWoods to current employees Benefits: -
Medical and Dental Insurance, after 30 days of employment - 403(b)
Retirement plan with a company match - Earned Time off, start at 15
days - 6 Paid Holidays, 2 Personal Days - Wellness Programs -
On-site fitness opportunities - Employee meal program - Education
- Develops and manages marketing plan for attracting new
employees in conjunction with Talent Acquisition and Marketing
- Provides direction in the development and placement of help
wanted advertising utilizing appropriate media outlets.
- Develops marketing materials to attract new employees while
adhering to company brand standards.
- Provides the expertise to optimally refresh and leverage the
employment brand to maximize awareness and motivate candidates to
- Analyzes pertinent recruitment information within the Applicant
Tracking System to help determine and prioritize future recruitment
- Monitors applicant traffic and recommends actions for
- Accurately tracks and measures performance metrics/KPIs.
Utilizes results for future decision-making.
- Prepares requested data insights and reporting in a timely
- Communicates with talent acquisition team and monitors trends
in recruiting success.
- Works with outside vendor(s) to ensure search engine
optimization is maintained.
- Represents RiverWoods in all local community outreach including
high schools, colleges, businesses, and social organizations.
- Assesses local sponsorship and partnership opportunities with
- Develops marketing materials and communications to support
area-led activities using templates, tools, and best practices.
- Maintains open communication with in-house marketing team
regarding timing and methods of marketing communication.
- Provides internal marketing communications from HR to the
communities and staff (i.e., intranet content and other
- Committed to continuous change and process improvement for
efficiency or enhancing the employee experience.Qualifications:
- Four-year college degree in Marketing or related field
- Five + years' experience in Marketing/Marketing
- Possess strong understanding of social media platforms and
their advantages under certain circumstances (i.e., targeted
- Must be familiar with Google Analytics, SEO and website
- Superior written communication skills
- Proven analytical skills
- Creative ability in preparing communications to diverse
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Must be a self-starter and highly motivated
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
RiverWoods is committed to providing the highest level of service
and care to our residents and team members. As such, all employees
are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
RiverWoods Group: Northern New England's Largest Family of
Three Communities, One Philosophy: Providing Community and Peace of
Since 1994, every day we honor our founding premise: we are here to
make things better. Everyone who works here, who serves on our
board, who comes to live at one of our communities is connected to
this concept. We are about making things better for people, every
day. We believe that growing older should enhance, not diminish,
the opportunity for a productive and rewarding life.
Each member of our team plays a critical role in achieving our
mission: to create community and provide peace of mind to our
residents. At RiverWoods, you will have the opportunity to work in
a bright, attractive and vibrant community and enjoy a thriving
If you're looking for work that has meaning, purpose, and a future
- then RiverWoods is for you.
Keywords: The RiverWoods Group, New England , Employer Brand Manager, Executive , Fremont, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!