Regional Sales Manager - Northeast - NeuWave.
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Posted on: January 16, 2022
NeuWave Medical, a division of Ethicon, LLC and a member of the
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Regional
Sales Manager for the Northeast Region.
NeuWave Medical -, founded by physicians and scientists, created
the first intelligent ablation system and the only system that has
it all. The versatile probe portfolio with multi-probe synchronized
energy delivery allows physicians to tailor ablations. In addition,
the 17 gauge Precision--- PR probe is the only probe available with
distal energy control. The unique computer controlled system now
includes Ablation Confirmation--- software, offering the only
integrated in-procedure confirmation to evaluate the technical
success of your procedure.
If you want to work with a dynamic team in a fast-paced,
challenging and highly collaborative environment focused on
delivering market-leading innovations worldwide, we invite you to
learn more about the NeuWave Team and our Johnson & Johnson Family
of Companies. Our therapies touch the lives of millions of patients
every year and our robust and innovative pipeline continues to
deliver on the promise of impacting even more patient lives. Be
part of a growing organization that is focused on providing
exciting opportunities for employees to expand their knowledge,
skills and experience to help ensure continued career growth and
development. Our commitment to developing our leaders is
unwavering. Our investment in people, technology, and innovation
make us one of the best places to work within one of the most
admired corporations in the world.
- The Regional Sales Manager role is a sales leadership role that
will require clinical, business acumen and people development
- Build and manage regional sales teams; lead sales
representatives to implement and execute sales demand
- Expected to enable a transformative shift to facility-level
account management by developing and implementing an account plan
for each facility.
- Deliver region capital business plan with clear objectives,
accurate forecasting, and ability to coach sales team to overcome
- Mobilize divisional resources to anticipate and respond to
customer needs, problems, and opportunities at the facility
- Develop professional education events tailored to each market
with deep understanding of tools and resources available.
- Assure critical enablers are utilized effectively (i.e. people,
process, programs, tools, and technology to meet customer
- Manage and coordinate appropriate "Demand" and "Access"
resources, tailored to specific facility level needs.
- Create a facility level cost-benefit analysis for deploying
resources and prioritizing the opportunities.
- Examine contract issues, (i.e., tier change proposals) and
based upon financial analysis, arrive at the best
recommendation/decision for the customer and company.
- Utilize business acumen tools to identify facility specific
- Lead the team to execute the selling process in a concise,
compliant, professional, ethical, and persuasive manner; leading
the customer to action.
- Demonstrated the ability to handle customer product questions
and objections in a manner that is consistent with sales training
methodology; conduct sales presentations using current sales
- Understand appropriate surgical use of our products within
defined interventional radiology and the Operating Room, surgical
specialties, and while coaching sales representatives to target and
segment customers accordingly.
- Conduct business and set the tone for the team or for others in
accordance with the Business Conduct Policy, HCC, and other J&J
policies and procedures.---
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7+Years relevant business and/or leadership experience
- 5+ years in sales, marketing, professional education, sales
learning/ development, or commercial functional experience
- Two years of medical device experience
- Two years of capital equipment experience
- Two years of Sales Management experience coaching or
- Strong proven medical device sales track record with documented
growth, sales awards, and achievements.
- Demonstrated success in previous sales role; indicating a high
level of sales performance, influence and selling skills
- Strong business acumen, including C-Suite Customer
- Ability to travel up to 50% - 60%
At Johnson & Johnson, we're on a mission to change the trajectory
of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world's
healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies,
we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of
our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered
employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an
approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to
support the well-being of our employees, their families and the
communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our
employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey,
please visit www.careers.jnj.com.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity
employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration
for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin,
protected veteran status, disability status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
United States-New York--
North America-United States-Massachusetts-Boston, North
America-United States-Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, North
America-United States-Connecticut, North America-United
States-Massachusetts, North America-United States-New Hampshire,
North America-United States-New Jersey, North America-United
States-Pennsylvania, North America-United States-Vermont, North
America-United States-New York-New York
Ethicon US, LLC (6040)
Keywords: Johnson & Johnson, New England , Regional Sales Manager - Northeast - NeuWave., Executive , Brookfield, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!