Company: Steel Elements International, LLC
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Steel Elements is seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and
organized construction project manager to join our growing team.
This position reports to company president and will oversee
financial budgets, coordinate contractors, and manage the
construction process. You will also oversee organizing schedules,
tracking inventory, and ordering and managing materials.
- Oversee and supervise construction project progress and provide
reports on timeline, progress, and adjustments
- Compile and plan budgets, cost estimates, and other financial
- Coordinate, plan, and manage schedules for contractors and
- Develop the construction project with the client.
- Order and manage materials and equipment.
- Provide internal reporting and projections for inventory.
- Ensure that all legal requirements, building and safety codes,
safety inspections, city guidelines, and local and state
regulations are met.
- Perform the tasks of a cost estimator.
- Ensure that projects are completed on time and on budget.
Project Manager Competencies
- Bachelor's degree in construction management, construction
science, engineering, architecture, or related field from an
accredited university preferred.
- Three years' experience as a construction manager or in a
similar position in construction management.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time
- Able to manage a team of employees and multiple projects.
- Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Accurate and precise attention to detail.
- Goal-oriented and organized leadership.
- Able to analyze problems and strategize for better
- In-depth understanding of the construction industry.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; Microsoft Project and
experience with Project Management software preferred.
- Organized and able to create multiple timelines, budgets, and
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal building code
- Able to build solid relationships with team members, vendors,
Keywords: Steel Elements International, LLC, New England , Project Manager, Executive , Hudson, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!