Northeast Regional Sales Manager - Remote
Company: Club Car LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Northeast - Ideal candidate will reside in MA, Eastern NY, Eastern
PA or Western CT.Description:The Regional Sales Manager works with
Club Car dealers to aggressively expand sales in the commercial,
industrial, rental and consumer markets using all applicable Club
Car products and services. The role will develop and execute
individual business plans to achieve Club Car's market share,
revenue, and margin targets and identifies and pursues new
opportunities to grow Club Car's utility and consumer vehicle
- Works with the Club Car Channel Partners, develops and
implements short and long-term strategy to grow the volume of
business within the market(s) and to promote and sell products
within the assigned territory
- Drives channel partner participation in all Club Car programs
- Supports assigned channel partners in the demonstration,
promotion and sales/leasing transportation and utility vehicles to
businesses within these key vertical markets: resorts and
hospitality, state and local government, education, industrial, and
consumer while maintaining Club Car's pricing integrity and keeping
profit margins at or above assigned plan.
- Trains and develops sales professionals at assigned channel
partners to ensure long term growth.
- Performs annual assessments of all assigned dealers utilizing
the channel evaluation tool. Creates and follows up on action plans
to close performance gaps.
- Works with channel development partners in managing channel
with following proper guidelines, eliminates consistently
under-performing dealers and recruits new dealers with strong sales
and business capabilities to increase market coverage.
- Represents Club Car to the end user, making outside sales calls
and exhibiting at trade shows with channel partners
- Works with dealers to increase both customer satisfaction and
- Supports strategic/key account sales activity by ensuring those
channel partners with responsibility fulfill those obligations in a
professional, timely, and consistent manner.
- Supports corporate business initiatives and programs.
- Stays abreast of competitive issues in the market.
- Regularly provides progress reports to management as
- Performs all other related duties as required.Qualifications:
Percentage of Travel: Approximately 50 - 75% Education Standard:
Bachelor's Degree Experience: Channel management experience, direct
sales experience in consumer products, key account relationship
development, digital marketing experience Must possess a valid
driver's license for a minimum of 12 months, with no major or
frequent traffic violations including, but not limited to: · DUI in
the previous 5 years · Hit & Run, License Suspension, Reckless /
Careless Driving or multiple smaller infractions or preventable
collisions in the previous 3 years. Key Competencies:
- Goal oriented and a self-starter that is driven to succeed
- Must possess strong written and oral communication with the
ability to speak and communicate effectively with various audiences
both face-to-face and through other communication channels
- Effective time management and ability to set and deliver high
customer service standards
- Demonstrated experience using CRM system (SalesForce) and
Microsoft Office applications
- Business planning and strategic marketing We are committed to
achieving workforce diversity reflective of our communities. We are
an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national
origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a
protected veteran, or any legally protected status.
Keywords: Club Car LLC, New England , Northeast Regional Sales Manager - Remote, Executive , Brookfield, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!