Copy of Area Sales Manager - Maine, New Hampshire,
Company: SpotOn: Sales (External Partners)
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionSpotOn empowers restaurants and retailers of all
sizes to operate and grow seamlessly within a single comprehensive
software platform.SpotOn delivers point of sale services, merchant
services, extensive real time management reporting for single &
multiple locations, employee management, online and table side
ordering capability, and allows for marketing to a client's
customers through loyalty & gift card programs. SpotOn is also
aligned and fully integrated with the industry's leading vendors,
providing for the most complete all-in-one platform available.Our
team in Maine, New Hampshire, and Vermont is growing and looking
for an experienced and driven Area Sales Manager located in the
region to join our team. Grow and develop a sales team by offering
guaranteed income, daily commissions, company stock options, and
more.Join our winning team as an Area Sales Manager and start
empowering local businesses while getting top-notch support and
unlimited earning potential. What's in it for you:
- SpotOn is currently looking for self-motivated, confident &
experienced sales leaders to guide & develop Account Executives to
success within a specific market.
- Provide a product that offers the Account Executives multiple
opportunities to make a sale with a platform that offers a wide
array of products and services to meet the many different and
changing needs of a customer.
- Unlimited earning potential and uncapped commissions, including
upfront bonuses based on the profitability of the account.
- Base Salary + OTE earnings and commissions based on your team's
- Unparalleled sales support from proven closers and career
mentors, including access to TheSpot, our proprietary sales portal.
- Provide a product that is backed up by 24/7/365 product support
and 100% transparent pricing.
- PTO, medical, dental, vision, and 401k benefits as a full-time
employee.What you will be doing:
- Set reasonable sales targets to be achieved by the sales team &
monitor Account Executives' performance.
- Motivate & train Account Executives to meet and exceed specific
sales targets on a consistent basis.
- Provide direct guidance and oversight to your team of Account
Executives to support them throughout every stage of their sales
journey as needed.
- Actively communicate & lead your Account Executives to foster a
strong team environment that accurately reflects company culture
- Maintain & grow your given territory's sales targets by
expanding customer base through continued strategy, leadership, and
support of your Account Executives.
- Analyze sales data and forecast upcoming sales within your
- Assist with existing & potential customer relationships and
sales as needed.
- Develop & implement a sales management process within the
restaurant space in the given market to assist the sales team in
identifying and prioritizing key customers and prospects.
- Collect customer and market feedback & report to executive
- Service the needs of existing customers.
- Strategize new business opportunities through various routes to
- Identify both struggling & successful sales initiatives and
explore ways to improve on metrics.What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years of experience managing and leading a team of Sales
- Proven sales experience within SaaS, merchant services,
hospitality, restaurants, food & beverage or related field.
- Track record of reaching and exceeding sales targets both
individually and as a team leader.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Experience selling a diverse ecosystem of products and services
and closing large and small accounts alike.
- Strong experience within lead generation & business
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Team player mentality with a passion for leadership and
development of yourself and others.
- Positive mindset and winning attitude! SpotOn is committed to
hiring a diverse workforce. We consider all applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, religion, age, national origin, disability,
veteran status, or any other basis as prohibited by federal, state
or local law. #ZR
Keywords: SpotOn: Sales (External Partners), New England , Copy of Area Sales Manager - Maine, New Hampshire,, Executive , Burlington, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!