Company: Compass Retirement Consulting Group/Compass 360, L
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Who We Are and What We Do
Compass is a third-party administrator (TPA) that provides client
companies with retirement plan design, administration, actuarial
services, and ongoing consulting services to ensure our clients'
plans are in compliance with DOL, ERISA, IRS, and other
regulations. Our headquarters are in Stratham, NH, but our clients
are nationwide in various industries and sizes. We are passionate
about the use of technology and are always looking for more
streamlined ways to perform tasks.
What You Will Do
The Relationship Manager position is a client-facing position with
an assigned book of business. You will work with internal and
external customers including financial advisors, CPAs, clients, and
Specific tasks include:
- Communicate directly with clients to ensure annual census and
other required plan information is received.
- Download necessary information on plan assets for assigned
clients from vendor websites.
- Provide data to the administration team so they can perform
annual testing (ADP/ACP, 402(g), Top Heavy determination, 410(b),
etc.) accurately and timely.
- Correct plan errors and late deferrals as needed.
- Communicate failed test results to the client in a clear and
concise manner to ensure the client understands the results.
Complete excess forms for client and follow-up with client and
vendors as necessary to ensure the corrections were made.
- Explain employer contribution calculations and true-up
contributions accurately and timely.
- Ensure required projections, tests, and calculations are
completed and presented to the client as needed.
- Ensure required government forms (Form 5500, 5330, 5558, etc.)
are filed accurately and timely as required.
- Create plan termination package and follow-up through required
steps including testing, distributions, and filing find Form 5500
- Identify 70.5 and force out distributions for balances under
- Work directly with large plan auditors and/or DOL/IRS auditors
- Other tasks as requested.
What We Offer
What We Offer
A competitive benefits package with a generous employer
- 90% employer contribution to employees' medical premiums with
additional cost-share for eligible dependents
- employer Dental and LTD contributions
- group pricing on Vision, STD, Life, Accident, and other
- we believe in family first here and encourage employees to take
time to rest, play, and recharge so we offer ample PTO time and
- we support and encourage employees' goals to further their
education and pay for courses and testing materials for both NIPA
- both pre-tax and Roth contributions with a 3% Safe Harbor
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for talented Retirement Plan Administrators,
Consultants, and Relationship Managers who will serve as the main
daily contact for clients and be expected to help gather data,
answer questions, explain testing and calculation results and
conduct annual plan or fiduciary reviews. This will require
effective verbal and written communication skills and someone who
enjoys client interaction, not solely running calculations and
testing behind the scenes. We need someone who can rely on their
technical plan knowledge to effectively manage the ongoing client
Keywords: Compass Retirement Consulting Group/Compass 360, L, New England , Relationship Manager, Executive , Stratham, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!