Company: Momentum manufacturing Group - HandM Metals
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Momentum Manufacturing Group, with over 700 employees, is the
largest metal fabrication, machining, extrusion, contract
manufacturing and powder coating company of its kind in New
England. Average tenure exceeds 10 years on all critical functions
allowing for essential continuity of the manufacturing processes.
The Company currently operates out of ten state of the art
facilities in multiple states with over 650,000 square feet. Lean
Six Sigma Black Belts and Green Belts on staff lead the company in
lean manufacturing practices and continuous improvement
initiatives. Job Summary: The primary purpose of this position is
to drive revenue growth in a defined business by identifying and
securing new business opportunities. Additionally, this position
will maintain and build up an existing group of accounts through
ongoing account management and customer service. Duties and
- Find new prospective customers while maintaining strong
relationships with current customers.
- Generate sales reports and keep accurate customer records.
- Utilize all available resources to reach out to prospects and
turn those prospects into customers.
- Collaborate with the management team in expanding the companys
- Attend industry trade shows to generate new leads and meet with
- Travels within assigned territory on a regular basis to meet
with customers and secure orders.
- Stay on top of industry trends to identify potential
opportunities for company growth.
- Organize and communicate the details of customer orders with
customer service team.
- Supporting current customers with information and help in
- Strategically align with senior management on organizational
goals. Minimum Education, Experience, and/or Skills Required:
- Background in manufacturing is required machine shop and/or
metal fabrication experience is highly desirable.
- Bachelors Degree preferred, but not required with appropriate
- 5+ years experience in sales preferably in the metal
- Self-motivated and comfortable working independently.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong motivation and results-oriented attitude.
- Appropriate personality for consultative selling.
- Ability to learn and apply new concepts.
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels of internal
and external employees/customers.
Keywords: Momentum manufacturing Group - HandM Metals, New England , Sales Manager, Executive , Amherst, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!