Unit Manager of Rehab Unit
Company: Birchwood Terrace Rehabilitation and Healthcare
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Birchwood Terrace Rehabilitation and Healthcare - *$12,000
SIGN-ON BONUS !*
The Supervisor/Unit Manager of the Rehabiliation Short-term Unit
assures smooth operations of the unit for a designated shift. -
- Graduate of accredited RN or LPN School of Nursing
- Current RN/LPN Licensure in the State employed
- Valid CPR verification
- At least one (1) years of nursing experience preferred
- Evidence of continuing education or special preparation or
experience in gerontological nursing and/or long-term care nursing
- Assesses, plans, coordinates and evaluates residents' care
along with members of the interdisciplinary team.
- Documents the resident's condition and nursing needs accurately
and in a timely manner. Reports pertinent observations and
reactions regarding residents promptly to Supervisor and Physician
- Receives and records physicians' orders.
- Communicates staffing problems and needs to the Nurse Manager.
Provides input on staffing ratios and deployment.
- Provides oncoming shift and supervisors with accurate and
complete resident status report. Maintains the 24-hour report
- Supervises, directs and evaluates staff (i.e., RNs, LPN/LVNs,
Medicate Aides/Medication Techs, Nurses Aides, etc.) as directed.
Participates in counseling, disciplinary action and termination of
staff to the extent permitted by state practice act.
Core Values/Service Excellence:
- Work efforts reflect a passion for exceeding customer
- Solicits patient/resident feedback to understand their needs
and the needs of the community. Advocates for Service Excellence
within the Center and influences others to act.
- Displays responsibility by taking ownership of quality care,
shows dedication to enriching the lives of our patients and
residents through empathy and compassion.
- Exhibits a commitment to results by looking for and
recommending/implementing process improvements.
- Demonstrates commitment to interpersonal excellence through
professional greetings, proper telephone etiquette, common
courtesy, a professional attitude and appearance.
- Enriches the Center culture by having fun.
- Recognizes the benefits of team collaboration. Shows respect
for fellow employees by working together to get the job
- Effectively addresses customer concerns and resolves conflict
in a manner that is fair to all.
Keywords: Birchwood Terrace Rehabilitation and Healthcare, New England , Unit Manager of Rehab Unit, Executive , Burlington, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!