Project Manager (Clinical Services) - Standardized Operations and Analytics PMO (REMOTE)
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Maximus is seeking a Project Manager who has clinical services
experience to join the Standardized Operations and Analytics (SOA)
PMO team. The SOA PMO team is responsible for all new government
contracts and implementations across the enterprise. Project
managers who have experience with government contracting and/or
Medicaid/Medicare is a plus.This is a remote position with travel
requirements of up to 25% that may be required to project sites
during implementations. Please note, an active PMP certification is
required for this role.JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage all client contact throughout the implementation of a
- Track all implementation activities and artifacts.
- Lead and participate in requirement and process analysis
sessions and interviews.
- Create MS Project schedules to align with required timeline and
scope (per RFP).
- Create and review project deliverables.
- Maintain project forecasts and budgets.
- Collaborate with various functional and technical teams
(MAXIMUS and external partners) to ensure timeline, complete, and
- Contribute to corporate repository of project standards.
- Contribute to proposal writing.
- This is a REMOTE position.
- Ability to travel up to 50%.
- Perform other duties as assigned.EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in
Business, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or
- At least 5 years of project management experience which must
include leadership of at least one complex project.
- PMP certification is required.
- Must possess exceptional organizational, interpersonal, written
and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally,
verbally and in writing, to all segments of the population.
- Experience in managing both staff and processes,
deadline-oriented work, budgets and revenue and profitability.
- Experience leading complex projects spanning multiple
knowledge, technical, and functional disciplines.
- Health or Human Services experience a plus.
- Experience working as a team member and independently.
- Strong computer skills, including intermediate to expert skill
level of MS Office, MS Project, and SharePoint.TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
OF UP TO 25% MAY BE REQUIRED TO PROJECT SITES DURING
IMPLEMENTATIONSPMP CERTIFICATION REQUIREDMAXIMUS INTRODUCTIONSince
1975, Maximus has operated under its founding mission of Helping
Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to
successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across
a variety of health and human services programs. Maximus delivers
innovative business process management and technology solutions
that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels
of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of
government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees
worldwide, Maximus is a proud partner to government agencies in the
United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the
United Kingdom. For more information, visit
https://www.maximus.com.EEO STATEMENTEEO Statement: Active military
service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody
the core competencies Maximus deems essential, and bring a
resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce.
We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to
provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a
difference for our country. We're proud of our connections to
organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If
you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior
service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or
Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have
challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A
committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource.
Maximus is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Maximus provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified
applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran
status or disabled status.PAY TRANSPARENCYMaximus compensation is
based on various factors including but not limited to job location,
a candidate's education, training, experience, expected quality and
quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and
internal value analysis including seniority and merit systems, as
well as internal pay alignment. Annual salary is just one component
of Maximus's total compensation package. Other rewards may include
short- and long-term incentives as well as program-specific awards.
Additionally, Maximus provides a variety of benefits to employees,
including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance,
a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off.
Compensation ranges may differ based on contract value but will be
commensurate with job duties and relevant work experience. An
applicant's salary history will not be used in determining
Keywords: MAXIMUS, New England , Project Manager (Clinical Services) - Standardized Operations and Analytics PMO (REMOTE), Executive , Auburn, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...