Assistant Warehouse Manager
Company: Reinhart Foodservice
Location: Essex Junction
Posted on: March 18, 2019
Position Summary: Responsible for assisting the warehouse manager in managing all functions of the daily warehouse operations by directing warehouse activities and to ensure the efficient and economical utilization of the resources to distribute product.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2-4 years directly related experience.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Basic knowledge of Excel and Word.
- Demonstrable oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that may include nights and weekends.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- College degree.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Develop warehouse team to perform daily functions.
- Ensure compliance with all federal, state and local regulations as well as company policies, regulations and safety/health standards.
- Analyze financial reports and make recommendations for improvement.
- Assist Warehouse Manager with: budget process, support to develop and execute tasks that align distribution center with customer activities and initiatives, management of key operating performance indicators such as overtime, delivery reliability and productivity, coordination of facility and grounds maintenance and equipment maintenance, coordinate manpower needs, work schedules and bid package process, coordinate inventory and cycle counts.
- Other duties as assigned.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: Reinhart Foodservice, New England , Assistant Warehouse Manager, Executive , Essex Junction, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!