Licensed Clinical Social Worker (PT), Addiction Treatment Center
Company: Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
Posted on: December 5, 2019
Provides psychosocial assessment, counseling, treatment to patients
directly.?Responsibilities: A listing of the key responsibilities??
- Provides complete psychosocial assessments of patients and
families including but not limited to:? abilities, aptitudes,
interests and motivation, psychological aspects of physical
illnesses, accidents, injuries or disabilities and substance
- Evaluates, diagnoses and provides treatment for patients within
areas such as anxiety disorders, mood disorders, substance use
disorders, aggressive behavior, conduct disorder, oppositional
defiant disorder, ADHD, eating disorders, and developmental
- Establishes achievable treatment goals with clients utilizing
the most appropriate types of psychotherapy (i.e., behavior
therapy, cognitive therapy, crisis intervention, family/couples,
group, counseling and/or supportive cognitive therapy).
- Observe, describe, diagnose, evaluate, treat, consult,
interpret and modify human behavior by applying psychological
principles, methods, or procedures to patients who suffer from
mental, behavioral, or emotional disorders or disabilities.
- Collaborates effectively with team members when
- Documents appropriate objective, concise and pertinent clinical
data in the medical record.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned. Minimum
- Master?s degree in social work from an accredited institution
of higher education, including an internship meeting professional
- Must be able to demonstrate that he or she has provided
psychological services, on an inpatient, outpatient or consultative
basis in the past 12 months.
Required Licensure/Certification Skills:
LicensedIndependent Clinical Social Worker (LICSW) in New
Keywords: Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, New England , Licensed Clinical Social Worker (PT), Addiction Treatment Center, Healthcare , Lebanon, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!