RN / Neuro / New Hampshire / Permanent / Registered Nurse RN Medical S
Posted on: February 16, 2020
Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you
enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment?
Jump-start your career in our Medical Surgical Unit. Submit your
Parkland Medical Center , a 86-bed acute care facility, is located
in the heart of Derry, New Hampshire. We are a Trauma III facility
that offers a wide range of services such as heart and vascular
care, robotics surgery, interventional spine and pain care, and
behavioral health. Through our partnerships with The Lahey Hospital
& Medical Center and the New England Heart Institute (NEHI), we
bring specialized medicine by highly skilled physicians, innovative
approaches to treatment and advanced technology to our communities.
I Choose Parkland Medical Center
Additional Information about Medical Surgical Unit
- Nurse to patient ratio based on acuity
- Patient population includes: Orthopedic, Bariatrics, General
Surgery, Neuro, Stable Trauma, and Chest Pain
- We offer in-house arrhythmia classes and other professional
development including ACLS and Med/Surg certifications
- Patient centered care with a focus on patient and employee
rounding from all levels of staff
- Fast-paced and communicative environment that fosters growth
- Supportive and team-focused environment with many opportunities
for personal and career growth
HCA is dedicated to the growth and developmentof our colleagues. We
will provide you the tools and resources you need tosucceed in our
organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Registered
Nurse to help us reach ourgoals. Unlock your potential here!
- 1 year of nursing experience preferred Certifications and
- New Hampshire license or Compact License when applicable
- B.S.N. preferred
- A.D.N. RN's will be encouraged to achieve B.S.N. within 4 years
- Tuition Reimbursement Program ($5,250/calendar year)
- Starting in 2019, for full time and part time employees, we
will be offering an industry leading Student Loan Assistance
AtHCA, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits
to create acustomizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in
several medical coverageplans including vision and dental. You can
even select additional al la cartebenefits to meet all your needs.
Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan(ESPP), 401k, flex
spending accounts for medial and childcare needs, andparticipate in
our tuition reimbursemen...
Keywords: HCA., New England , RN / Neuro / New Hampshire / Permanent / Registered Nurse RN Medical S, Healthcare , Derry, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!