Travel LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse
Company: Focus Staff
Posted on: March 28, 2020
We currently have a client in Lebanon, NH looking for a
Practical Nurse (Traveling LPN)Focus Staff is seeking a traveling
Practical Nurse to work as a Practical Nurse responsible to provide
high quality, holistic nursing care in accordance with nursing
practice standards and health care regulations which govern the
practice of professional nursing. Lead or direct licensed and
non-professional staff in the delivery of direct resident care and
support functions. Earn up to $ 34/hour while making a difference
in patient care.Contract: 13-Week Contract AssignmentShift: 5x8
NightsRewards: (Practical Nurse/LPN)
- Pay up to $34/hour (Depends on Location)
- Health Insurance Coverage
- 401K matching
- New licensing reimbursement
- Job staffing in all 50 states
- We are offering a very competitive package to the right
licensed Practical Nurse.
Candidates need to possess phenomenal efficiency and attention to
detail with a strong knowledge of procedures and patient safety.
Being Compassionate and sensitive is a prerequisite for the
profession. The ideal Candidates goes a step further by being a
critical thinker and fast to act with emergencies.Requirements:
- Proven experience as Practical Nurse.
- Must possess independent decision-making skills.
- Solid understanding of patient safety and precautions
- Excellent communication skills with the staff, physicians,
patients and families.
- Ability to relate positively to residents and families and work
cooperatively with other employees.
- Capable of maintaining regular attendance.
- Meet all local health regulations, and successfully complete a
post-offer health assessment.
- Physical and sensory requirements (with or without the aid of
mechanical devices): walking, reaching, climbing, bending, lifting,
grasping, fine hand coordination, pushing and pulling, ability to
hear and respond to pages; ability to read and write; ability to
communicate both verbally and in writing with residents, families,
personnel, vendors and consultants; ability to remain calm under
stress; ability to distinguish smells, tastes and temperatures.
Work Experience: At least 2 years of experienceIf you are seeking a
Practical Nurse and would like to work with an agency that will
listen to your needs and career goals, then Focus Staff is the
right place to be. We are proud of our ability to build
relationships with all our healthcare professionals, whether you
are seeking Travel assignments, PRN work or Permanent Placed
- Conduct the daily nursing functions in accordance with current
rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the long-term care
- Ensure that all nursing personnel assigned to you comply with
the written policies and procedures including the safety
- Admit, transfer, and discharge residents with documentation
regarding care and service provided.
- Participate in the orientation of new residents/family members
to the facility.
- Make rounds with health care provider.
- Utilize nursing personnel qualifications according to the
resident`s care plan, wishes, and health care provider orders.
- Complete daily clinical and environmental rounds to evaluate
resident care being provided and report significant events.
- Meet and resolve issues with residents and/or family members.
Report significant issues to the supervisor.
- Participate in facility surveys (inspections) as requested by
- May be responsible for clinical programs as directed, e.g.
dementia, wound care, quality assurance, infection control,
Job Type: Contract/Temporary/TravelSalary: $25-34/hourLocation:
Lebanon, NH If You have a Passion for Practical Nurse, Apply Today
and a Recruiter will guide you through the Process.Join our VIP
team of Traveling Professionals!Traveling Practical Nurse, LPN,
Part-Time, Contract, Travel, Temporary, 13 Weeks, Temp. Tier10
Keywords: Focus Staff, New England , Travel LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse, Healthcare , Lebanon, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!