Radiology Opportunity: Maine Kennebec Valley Region
Company: Jordan Search Consultants
Posted on: January 15, 2021
Radiology-Interventional opening in Augusta, Maine. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
- Seeking BC/BE Fellowship Trained Radiologist to join premier
- The ideal candidate will have completed fellowship training in
any sub specialty with a strong interest and proficiency in all
modalities of general radiology.
- Join a busy hospital-based private practice of 7 radiologists
including 3 fellowship trained interventional radiologists.
- Well regarded collegial group with a strong nursing and support
staff and excellent relationship with doctor friendly
administration seeks well qualified candidate due to a retiring
- State of the art radiology department in a modern, beautiful,
new community hospital adjacent to Harold Alfond Cancer
- General radiology practice encompasses all modalities including
MRI, CT, US, Nuclear Medicine, and Mammography including Breast
- The group has a busy Vascular Lab accredited by IAC that is
under the directorship of radiologist.
- Interventional Radiology section is growing and encompasses
full gamut of procedures.
- Partnership opportunity
- Call 1 in 7, VRAD turns on at 7pm- very rare to get call after
- Excellent salary and earning potential.
- 36,000 sq ft Radiology Department housed in brand new modern
192 bed LEEDS hospital.Kennebec Maine Region. Practice is in scenic
central Maine, just a short drive away from ski resorts, lakes and
rivers, award-winning golf courses, abundant hiking trails, and the
beautiful Maine coast. We are just an hour north of Portland,
Maine's largest city, and an easy three hours from Boston. The
region is named after The Kennebec River, all 170 miles of it, from
Moosehead Lake to the Atlantic Ocean. Where there's a river there's
usually a valley and this one's spectacular. The Kennebec Valley is
the widest north-south region of Maine, covering more than 5,000
square miles. The physical beauty and outdoor adventure of the
region will lead you from adventure to adventure. Towns are known
to pop up around rivers. In the Kennebec Valley, the towns of
Augusta, Gardiner, Skowhegan and Waterville are part of the Main
Street Maine program for future development and historic
preservation. Historically speaking, Augusta is home to the Maine
State Museum and is the state's capitol. At the local Colby College
of Arts in Waterville, you'll see some of the great works of
Maine's legendary artists. The region offers affordable living and
excellent schools. Keyphrases: vascular interventional technologist
jobs, rad tech jobs, radiology technician jobs
Keywords: Jordan Search Consultants, New England , Radiology Opportunity: Maine Kennebec Valley Region, Healthcare , Augusta, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!