RN - Registered Nurse - Critical Care/ICU
Company: CoreMedical Group
Posted on: May 6, 2021
Critical Care/ICU/PICU/NICU opening in Bangor, Maine. This and
other rn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com ICU RN
For more information please contact Nicole Richard @ x1534ICU
- Provide age appropriate nursing care to adult and pediatric
patients in a mixed medical/surgical ICU/PICU.
- All EMMC nurses participate in activities that promote self and
staff development as well as the development of unit specific
strategic goals. Must be adaptable in a fast paced, changing
environment, possess exemplary customer service skills, and
demonstrate consistent use of EMMC's caring behaviors.
- Maine RN License required or must be eligible to obtain a Maine
- 3 years of Critical Care Nursing experience required
- Critical care experience preferred.
- Obtainment of ACLS required within one year,
- Critical Care Course completion within one year,
- PICU orientation and PALS after one-year adult ICU competency,
at Nurse Manager's discretion.
- Non restricted call required. CoreMedical Group is a nationally
recognized leader in the medical recruitment and employment
industry. We're the only healthcare staffing company to offer our
travel and permanent staff a free, all-inclusive tropical vacation.
You can earn our Club CoreMed vacation by working contracts and
referring other travel and perm professionals. Just starting your
permanent job search? Here are some of the FREE & CONFIDENTIAL
services you will receive from CoreMedical Group's staffing
- Input, advice and expertise while you discover what roles,
destinations, and benefits you want.
- Tailoring of your resume for maximum impact on future
- Assistance and backup during the often uncomfortable
"marketing" phase of your search.
- Interview set-up, as well as interview coaching, with tips to
help you towards win the position.
- Streamlined communication and feedback from sometimes difficult
to reach hiring managers.
- Guidance and market input to improve your awareness prior to
offer consideration. At CoreMedical Group, we will prep you for
your interview, negotiate the best rate, assist in the state
licensing process, provide local realty contacts, and do our best
to ensure your interview/relocation experience is stress-free.
Keyphrases: critical care jobs, critical care nurse jobs, critical
care medicine jobs, critical care nursing jobs, critical care
nurses jobs, pulmonary critical care jobs, critical care transport
nurse jobs, critical care registered nurse jobs, pediatric critical
care jobs, surgical critical care jobs, critical care paramedic
jobs, intensive care jobs, nicu nursing jobs, picu jobs, picu nurse
jobs, cardiac critical care jobs, cardiac critical care medicine
jobs, neonatal icu nurse jobs
Keywords: CoreMedical Group, New England , RN - Registered Nurse - Critical Care/ICU, Healthcare , Bangor, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!