Company: Senior Living Residences
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Resident Care Associate (CNA)Farmington, ConnecticutFarmington
Station in Farmington, CT is hiring caring and compassionate
Certified Nursing Assistants to serve as Resident Care Associates.
Our Resident Care Associates provide direct care to seniors, are
committed to providing a safe home-like environment, have a passion
for helping others, and enjoy having fun!
Learn more about our community here.
Opening 1: 7am-3pm (Per Diem)Opening 2: 3pm-11pm (Full Time, Part
Time, Per Diem)
Opening 3: 11pm-7am (Full Time, Part Time, Per Diem)
Don't see a shift opening that matches your needs? We may have
flexible hours and schedules available, which is great for
students, mother's hours, and retirees! Apply to find out more
about our flexible schedules!
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Spending quality time with seniors and providing direct
- Joining or leading fun activities of your choice with the
- Tracking care and other tasks with our easy-to-use electronic
health record system
- Light housekeeping services, with the support of the
- Assistance with dining services, as neededREQUIREMENTS:
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), strongly preferred
- Desire to work with seniors, required; Experience preferred but
all necessary training is provided for associates
- Compassionate, patient, committed to teamwork, dedicated,
trustworthy, positive attitudeNo certification or license? Talk to
us. We have internal training programs that once completed, may
qualify you for this position.BENEFITS:
- Competitive pay, generous paid time off, and holiday pay
- Referral bonus programs
- No more paper care plans! Chromebooks used in the community for
all documentation needs
- Access your schedule, time off requests, and pay information
from anywhere with our app-based payroll system
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion programming for
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-term and short-term disability
- 401(K) Match program
- A caring team that is focused on doing right by our residents
and one another
To learn more about our pay and benefits, please apply today!Not
ready to apply just yet but have questions? Email us at
- Effective October 2021, SLR associates are required to show
proof of COVID vaccination. If medical or religious reasons prevent
an associate from providing proof of vaccination, they will be
subject to weekly COVID-19 surveillance testing.
Keywords: Senior Living Residences, New England , Caregivers (CNA), Healthcare , Farmington, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!