Weekend Baylor Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health
Company: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE
Posted on: May 16, 2022
-Weekend Baylor RN, Registered Nurse -Full-Time or Part-Time
with Benefits AND Premium PayFlexible Schedule Options -BAYADA
-Home Health has an immediate opening for a Weekend Baylor RN,
Registered Nurse -to perform -home health -visits -for our office
in -Providence, Rhode Island. - This office delivers exceptional
care to adult and geriatric patients living in their homes
throughout the state of Rhode Island. -One year recent prior
clinical experience as a licensed RN is required. Previous Home
Health Care experience is preferred, but not required. - -Please
call or text Susan at 339-235-4363 for immediate consideration!
-BAYADA has a special purpose: to help people of all ages have a
safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. We believe
our clients and their families deserve the highest quality home
health care delivered with compassion, excellence, and reliability
- our core values, affording them the opportunity to remain at home
and receive the medical care required. - -RN, Registered Nurse,
Home Health Visits Qualifications:
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in Rhode Island
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical
- Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned.Registered Nurse (RN)
- Enjoy being part of a team that cares and a company that
believes in leading with our values.
- Feel confident, safe, and supported with PPE supplies and
comprehensive infection prevention protocol.
- Develop your skills with training and scholarship
- Advance your career with specially designed career tracks.
- Be recognized and rewarded for your compassion, excellence, and
- Benefits may include medical, dental, vision, and life
insurance; mileage reimbursement; paid time off; weekly pay and
direct deposit; scholarship opportunities; one-on-one training;
recognition programs; referral bonuses; 401(k) with company match;
and opportunities for career advancement.Registered Nurse (RN)
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient's
- Make -home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Perform assigned duties, including administration of
medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures
- Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or
Client Services Manager
- Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors'
- Perform client assessments as necessary
- Case management and coordination
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and
evaluations pertaining to client care management and services
provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tabletPlease Call
or Text Susan at 339-235-4363 for Immediate
Consideration!Sponsor-RHHRNAs an accredited, regulated, certified,
and licensed home health care provider, BAYADA complies with all
state/local mandates.About BAYADAFounded in 1975 by J. Mark Baiada,
BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative,
therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children,
adults, and seniors in the comfort of their homes. BAYADA employs
more than 26,000 nurses, home health aides, therapists, medical
social workers, and other home health care professionals who serve
their communities in 22 states from more than 350 offices, with
locations in Germany, India, Ireland, New Zealand, South Korea,
Canada, and the UK.In 2019, Baiada oversaw the company's
unprecedented transition to a not-for-profit organization to ensure
BAYADA's mission, purpose, and business model would endure, and to
help BAYADA realize its vision of helping millions of people
worldwide experience a better quality of life at home.BAYADA is
committed to creating a culture and environment of diversity,
equity, and inclusion (DEI) where all employees can thrive and all
clients can receive high-quality, personalized care with a sense of
well-being, dignity, and trust.BAYADA Home Health Care, Inc., and
its associated entities and joint venture partners, are Equal
Opportunity Employers and qualified applicants will not be
discriminated against on the basis of race, religion, gender and
gender identity, nationality and origin, disability, sexual
orientation, age, veteran status, and experiences.
Keywords: BAYADA HOME HEALTH CARE, New England , Weekend Baylor Registered Nurse (RN) - Home Health, Healthcare , Moosup, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!