Registered Nurse ( RN ) Home Care - Baylor / Full
Company: Cornerstone VNA
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionRegistered Nurse ( RN )We have Baylor, Full Time,
Part Time positions available all with flexible shifts.About
UsFounded in 1913, Cornerstone Visiting Nurse Association is an
independent nonprofit home, health and hospice organization serving
New Hampshire and Maine.Cornerstone VNA places great value on
transforming the home health care experience and is proud to
provide care for all ages, from birth though end of life. We are
committed to the philosophy that the needs of each patient are best
served by the thoughtful integration of specialized programs and
services delivered by a multidisciplinary team of professionals.
With our deep commitment to providing high quality care,
Cornerstone VNA continues to be recognized for excellence, and many
of our clinicians have been recognized with professional awards for
their outstanding achievements.Our work would not be possible
without our dedicated clinicians, support staff, volunteers,
leadership team, Board of Directors, community members and donors
who give in countless ways to make this organization what it is
- Reviews record. Establishes and/or follows appropriate plan of
care based on clinical best practices.
- Able to organize day with attention to setting up visits to
minimize travel time.
- Follows process for obtaining MD orders.
- RN accurately performs patient assessments and creates/adjusts
care based on assessment.
- Supplies are ordered correctly, as needed and
- RN accurately creates patient specific goals/interventions and
routinely evaluates status in collaboration with the patient and or
representative and adjusts care plans accordinglyDocumentation
- Relevant data and interventions are documented in appropriate
areas of chart (e.g. lab work, vitals, treatments and education,
- RN performs supervision of Licensed Nursing Assistants in
accordance with Federal, State licensing laws regulation and agency
policy every 14 days or sooner.
- Documentation will be done as part of the visit with an average
of 75% done in the home.
- Verifies chart and synchronizes according to agency policy by
midnight of each day.Admissions and Care Coordination
- Adheres to scheduling process for visit utilization based on
EMR and diagnoses guidelines for each 30 day period.
- Demonstrates knowledge care coordination concepts to implement
into clinical practice.
- Communicates effectively with care team and other health care
- Appropriately utilizes resources.
- Appropriate interagency referrals are placed for specialties
and other disciplines.
- Provides care utilizing best practice guidelines and disease
- Identifies appropriate ethical dilemmas on caseload
- RN assesses and educates patient/caregiver on Advance
- Involves patient/representative in discharge planning process
and expectations of home care.Oasis
- RN is able to complete OASIS with accuracy and with minimal
- Aware of the agencies Quality Improvement Performance
Improvement (QAPI) plan and process for quality improvement
- Engages in performance self-appraisal on a regular basis,
identifying areas of strength as well as areas for professional
- Works towards resolution of interpersonal conflicts as they
- Clinician follows agency clinical policies and procedures.
- Completes/attends assigned in-services, State requirements and
other trainings/competencies for position
- Demonstrates a desire to set and meet objectives and to find
increasingly efficient ways to perform tasks.
- Requires minimal supervision and is self-directed.Other factors
- Completes time log accurately
- Uses technology efficiently
- Delivers care in a nonjudgmental and nondiscriminatory manner
that is sensitive to client diversity, rights and dignity.
- Maintains and protects client and agency confidentiality within
legal and regulatory parameters.
- Maintains a Positive Attitude/Tact/Discretion
- Appearance - will adhere to agency dress code
- Meets agency productivity expectationsRequirements:
- Active ME or NH License
- 1-2 years homecare experienceBenefits:
- Medical/Dental/Life Insurance/STD, covered in full for
- On-going education/training
- Generous earned time benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- AAA Basic Coverage, free for employee
- Mileage Reimbursement, government rate
- Exceptional and supportive work environment
- 403(B) with employer matching#INDBaylor - 12 hour shifts
available Full Time / Part Time positions availableFlexible shifts
Keywords: Cornerstone VNA, New England , Registered Nurse ( RN ) Home Care - Baylor / Full, Healthcare , Rochester, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!