Company: Affinity Dental Management
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job Description Are you looking to take your career in dentistry
to the next level? Do you desire to be part of a supportive team of
like-minded dental professionals who strive to provide exceptional
patient care?Position: Dental Assistant Location: Avon, CT Status:
Full-time It is the mission of Affinity Dental Management to create
growth and learning opportunities throughout our participating
dental practices to achieve excellence in the delivery of dental
services; to enhance the professional and personal lives of our
dentists and dental professionals; and to strive to be on the
cutting edge of dental medicine by maximizing access to, and use
of, organizational, intellectual, and physical resources. Affinity
Dental Management holds your most valued interests at heart. As
such, we strive to stay up to date on the latest technologies,
training opportunities, quality control standards, and operational
efficiencies as they relate to the dental industry. About the
- Escort patients to workstations cheerfully and answer any
general questions or forward patient questions or concerns to the
dentist when necessary.
- Timely prepare and properly set up the treatment area by
sterilizing, positioning, and delivering instruments for dentist's
- Actively provide by handing instruments and materials as needed
to Dentist, Hygienist, or Dental Assistant during exams and
procedures to help maintain patient comfort and efficiency.
- Take and process x-rays of patients.
- Dental software knowledge.
- Update or maintain patient's dental records.
- Assist in sterilization duties.
- Maintain hand pieces and instruments in good repair and
- Using and maintaining hazard control protocols as established
by OSHA and office standards. Ideal candidate:
- High school diploma or GED certificate required.
- Preferred diploma or certificate from an approved dental
assisting program accredited by CODA.
- CT: DANB ICE & RHS CertificationsBenefits:
- Sign on Bonus!
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Sick Time
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-term disability plans
Keywords: Affinity Dental Management, New England , Dental Assistant, Healthcare , Avon, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!