RN Home Care
Company: United Health Systems
Posted on: May 16, 2022
- RN Home Care
- Location: Barre, VT
- Duration: 13 Weeks
- Shifts: DAYS: Monday-Friday (with weekend rotation
approximately every 4th week)
- Start Date: 05/09/2022
- Guaranteed Hours: 36
- EMR Used: Epic
- Must be fully vaccinated
- Pay: $90 an hour on 1099Job Summary:Home care nurses provide
care to patients in their homes under the guidance of a physician.
They perform regular visits where they monitor the patient's
condition, assess their wounds, and change dressings as required.
Home care nurses also write reports and communicate with the doctor
after each visit. Requirements:
- OASIS EXPERIENCE A MU
- HOME HEALTH EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Home care traveler experienced in Oasis so that they can also
- COVID VACCINATION REQUIRED - no exemptions
- Active RN License in the State of VTResponsibilities:
- Traveling to patients' homes and managing their care plans
according to physicians' instructions.
- Administering medication and insulin, and completing blood
pressure, glucose, urine, and stool tests.
- Inspecting wounds, changing dressings, and handling personal
grooming and hygiene.
- Testing for muscle weakness, bedsores, and any signs of
- Listening to the concerns of family members and answering their
- Educating caregivers and family on the aftercare or ongoing
care of the patient.
- Providing suggestions for improved healthcare to physicians and
family members of the patient.
Keywords: United Health Systems, New England , RN Home Care, Healthcare , Barre, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!