Company: Ammonoosuc Community Health Services, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Registered Nurse at this site may be eligible for the State Loan
Repayment Program! Assess patient health problems and needs,
develop and implement nursing care plans, and maintain Electronic
medical records. Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or
disabled patients. May advise patients on health maintenance and
disease prevention or provide case management. Licensing or
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in patients'
- Record patients' medical information and vital signs.
- Consult and coordinate with health care team members to assess,
plan, implement and evaluate patient care plans.
- Prepare patients for, and assist with, examinations and
- Complete and sign all documentation in an accurate and timely
- Assess the needs of individuals, families or communities,
including assessment of individuals' home or work environments to
identify potential health or safety problems.
- Instruct individuals, families and other groups on topics such
as health education, disease prevention and childbirth, and develop
health improvement programs.
- Prepare rooms, sterile instruments, equipment and supplies, and
ensure that stock of supplies is maintained.
- Conduct specified laboratory tests.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills, including the principles
of growth and development over the life span, necessary to provide
care appropriate for each patient's age specific needs such as
those for infant, adolescent and geriatric patients.
- Other duties, hours and ACHS site placement may be assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Six months to one-year related experience.
- Registered Nurse in the State of NH with a current
- Experience in basic medical care i.e. lab procedures,
- Knowledge of medical procedures and sensitivity in working with
medical team to deliver comprehensive care. CERTIFICATES & LICENSES
- RN license in the State of NH
- Current BLS Certification WORK ENVIRONMENT This position
operates in a professional clinical environment. This role will
constantly interact with other people and routinely need to handle
several responsibilities at once. This role uses constantly uses
standard clinical tools and supplies (i.e. stethoscope, blood
pressure meters, hemoglobin machines, autoclave, syringes,
vaccines, glucometers, ear scopes). This role routinely uses
standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers,
scanners, fax machines. PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to see, hear and speak. A great deal of the professional
day is spent walking, standing, moving, and manipulating equipment,
as well as lifting and moving objects, equipment and supplies. The
employee frequently is required to use hands to palpate, handle or
feel, reach with hands and arms, and repetitive key board motion.
In the performance of certain patient care tasks, the Medical
Assistant may be expected to have sufficient manual dexterity in
order to safely perform various skills and techniques. The employee
is required to sit and stoop, kneel, or crouch. Specific vision
abilities required include close vision, distance vision, ability
to adjust focus, and peripheral vision. It is anticipated lifting
20-25 pounds in any given day. Lifting to 50 pounds may
occasionally be required, depending on the type of care provided.
OTHER REQUIREMENTS Should demonstrate strong oral communication
skills. Must have basic experience/knowledge of computer systems
and programs. Must be organized, self motivated and have the
ability to perform many office tasks. To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Ammonoosuc Community
Health Services is an equal opportunity/AA/Disability/Veteran
employer. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are
available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster
Keywords: Ammonoosuc Community Health Services, Inc., New England , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Woodsville, Northeast
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!